Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Villainess why are you Saved

Dex-chan lover
there was a specific word in this horrible translation that made me go "wait, that's a spoiler". But at least it's something that if you know you know, so it won't affect mangareaders

Dex-chan lover
It's nice when hook that initially grabs our attention, particularly when it's revenge (or something akin) of sorts, is settled fairly quickly.
Nothing more annoying than being blue-balled waiting MC to punch a scumbag in the face for over a hundred chapters.

Dex-chan lover
hmmmm...anyone remember the Evil-like Duke's Household? Whatever happened to that novel? It was nice that, despite the first prince jumping to conclusions and making false accusations against the duke's whole family, the prince was clearly generally well-meaning and everyone else that's powerful or important understood the significance of the duke's family's support of the country, particularly the duke's work as the finance minister, and would not dismiss that for some bullshit power struggle that would not yield a meaningful improvement in their own lives, even without considering the decline of the country as a whole. In fact, the prime minister understood their significance and true nature so well that when the prince levied the accusations, he savagely beat the shit out of the king for not explaining them to his son before he did this. Didn't give anyone a chance to react to the prince before he delivered a concussion-based correction to the king for not keeping his son in check. Don't you ever just wish that would happen? That an adult in one of these stories would see this situation and decide to intervene before catastrophic damage is done?

Fed-Kun's army
man stay in the corner his entire school life just to do a lore dump that destroy the plot. what a FIRE IN THE HOLE of a man

Dex-chan lover
Odd... slotted in between chapter 5 and 6 with no chapter 20?
i was gonna say "nice new chapter" but then it skipped a chapter smh
Sorry, not even gonna bother reading this until chapter 20 is out.
go to the guildscans for 1-20
they've been AWOL since October, probs indef hiatus

barely readable, don't quit your day job.
such a rodent reaction
I'd understand it if the man was a sniper, but dam wtf?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for uploading here
I accidentally read this and failed to notice this skipped a chapter (but I got to read chapter 20 from TheGuildScans site sometime ago) but this one was obviously rushed so it can overtake the work done by others to upload here first.
TheGuildScans only has up to chapter 20 and I think they stopped uploading here because of someone sniping (poorly). And it seems the No Group just let the MTL chew on this or something. Not sure who the No Group is but please, at least proofread it better than this.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
To be clear the translation quality is bad but its not unreadable. I have definitely read through much, much worse. Not often anymore, but in the past. I remember one person would translate easy Japanese history questions in Kiss-X-Sis as 1+1 or 2+2 ... it was painful watching them be excited and "rewarding" him for that. Luckily I could find other translator for that seriese but many were of same or worse quality, often literal/2010 google translate kanji by kanji instead of paragraph by paragraph level translations. Absolutely worthless since it choose the wrong potential meaning for kanji so often.
You do, however, have to proofread in your head and remember basic context to correct "you/I/she/they" and "good/not good" type of mistranslations

Dex-chan lover
cDi2JUI.gif

Dex-chan lover
i got nothing to say about the TL quality..
i didn't even know it's MTL or something..
coz chp20 is missing so i didn't read it.. lol

Dex-chan lover
All the hero that amy capture has an ugly face. Especially the crown prince, i know that he supposed to make an annoying face. But this is just plain annoying and ugly face. :worry:
Wait a min.. Why does she has fallen for him? Is it in chapter 20?!???!! :bleh:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread