Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Villainess why are you Saved

Group Leader
The translation here definitely watered down the severity of the gang's actions and Anna's response vs the novel. In the novel the prince outright uses his position of royalty to bar her from leaving and Anna makes a bigger point of the offense against her house. Anna tries to take the diplomatic way out but is denied. She also protests that even though the prince used his position to force her into a duel he is now going to be against her in the duel.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn that translation sucks ass. AND the writing of the story is getting worse.

Why is the villainess worried he's going to die after they already agreed not to fight to the death? How come even before the MC proposes a 5 v 1 the love interests are acting like he'll have to fight them all one after the other? That's not at all how a duel works. Also, really, we're already doing the "OMG our OP protagonist is so strong he can fight five dudes at once with just a dagger!" Come on man, that's just corny.

Supporter
Nothing stood out as bad while reading it
image.png

Dex-chan lover
I've seen better MTL than this shit.
I will not be thanking you for the translation.
also, I literally just finished reading the WN last night, and when it was over, I asked myself, with all the preparations he did, why didn't he take the staff from the church in the beginning? It would have saved so much time.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
well, the translation was good enough. read chapter 20 elsewhere already and am already looking forward to chapter 22.

Dex-chan lover
God things are really heating up, I can't wait to see the ass kicking in the next chapter

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I never complained before but this is bullshit. The translation is unreadable for no good reason.

You can use google translate and the web novel as a dialogue reference to easily obtain a 10x better translation.

How can you justify this crap? :questionblob:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well... they are dead.... or semi-dead since no killing rule and all that.

Dex-chan lover
I dont really like to complain and its great that we got a new chapter but there are 4 more raw chapters, please tl them this is so good :meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread