Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Allen is in a duel vs 5 opponent's

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Dunno why the TL quality tanked in the last chapter (they did it better in the earlier chapters) but please try to keep it at least on this level.
Anyway, like in MobuSeka, the capture targets are irredeemable. Looking forward to how Allen will make his exit from the academy (well after he humiliates the prince further).

Dex-chan lover
y'know, I kinda wanted a more physical fight. Him defeating them with guns is just not really entertaining.

Unfortunately it seems like author totally discarded MC's early decision about trying to get good at swordsmanship like it never happened.
Pretty sure he is good at swordsmanship, he just also practiced with guns (which are honestly better than swords in combat with mages and shit) and has wind magic.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Dunno why the TL quality tanked in the last chapter (they did it better in the earlier chapters) but please try to keep it at least on this level.
Anyway, like in MobuSeka, the capture targets are irredeemable. Looking forward to how Allen will make his exit from the academy (well after he humiliates the prince further).
It's because different group/people did chapter 21 and 22.

Dex-chan lover
This is like 80% of the way there, a fair improvement.

Dex-chan lover
sheeeeesh he really just gave them a reality check huh

and this cunt of a referee won't declare shit unless gets blamed for the death of the important kids

big brain time, mc only talked to people who are not muscle-brain.

prince talks about cowardice but sneaks an attack when the enemy has his back turned.

it's also funny that the tl or pr(if it has one) don't know the difference between then and than

Dex-chan lover
A bad translation is worse than no translation.
I know exactly what you're getting at and in some cases I agree with you, but this is okayish translation. I've seen so, so much worse before and the previous guys have all but dipped and not even uploaded their previous chapter here.

For anyone who wants an informative read on what he means:

Dex-chan lover
MORE!!!
Thank you for the translation!
I believe it has improved from the last one.

Dex-chan lover
Having him cuss them out makes this fight a lot more satisfying then many others of a similar nature.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL!
And now to wait for what happens next, a nice cliffhanger.

Group Leader
Skill issue on the 5 if a smokescreen beat them.

Thanks for the TL

probably an experience issue. Their only past fights were all regular duels where they fought an opponent with swords/magic. Allen threw a curveball that they weren’t prepared for and they didn’t know how to respond.

plus, he also had a gun.

Group Leader
sheeeeesh he really just gave them a reality check huh

and this cunt of a referee won't declare shit unless gets blamed for the death of the important kids

big brain time, mc only talked to people who are not muscle-brain.

prince talks about cowardice but sneaks an attack when the enemy has his back turned.

it's also funny that the tl or pr(if it has one) don't know the difference between then and than

the referee is a plant. In the game, he actually f’ing heals the prince and his team if they get hurt too bad in this fight, WHILE THE FIGHT IS STILL HAPPENING. This is such a weird game. You can’t even lose to the “villainess”

Dex-chan lover
the referee is a plant. In the game, he actually f’ing heals the prince and his team if they get hurt too bad in this fight, WHILE THE FIGHT IS STILL HAPPENING. This is such a weird game. You can’t even lose to the “villainess”
duel's rigged from the start, that's why he's the referee so it's obvious he's a plant but it's not shown that he was healing them so it might be need a spoiler blur my guy

Users who are viewing this thread