Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Allen is in a duel vs 5 opponent's

Dex-chan lover
I mean. You could just use 5.7. It's not that lethal
Not that letal? Are you referring to the 5.7x28mm developed by FN Herstal? :finnawoke:

My brother in christ, nothing is more lethal than those nasty ultra-velocity small calibers. If they don't kill you on the spot, they do it days later, through some surprise internal bleeding caused by the temporary cavitation effect.:facepalm:
Plus, for Allen who was concerned about hitting innocent spectators, it would have been the absolute worst choice, as such a caliber is also prone to overpen.
And how do you silence a supersonic bullet, BTW? :rolleyes:

Nah, the 9x18 wind magic Makarov was instead perfectly fit for that situation. The only potential upgrade that I can come up with is the good old reliable zombie-stopper .45 ACP. Huge diameter, low velocity. To pack the maximum punch at close quarters without the unwanted side effects listed above. And that's it. 😑

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not that letal? Are you referring to the 5.7x28mm developed by FN Herstal? :finnawoke:

My brother in christ, nothing is more lethal than those nasty ultra-velocity small calibers. If they don't kill you on the spot, they do it days later, through some surprise internal bleeding caused by the temporary cavitation effect.:facepalm:
Plus, for Allen who was concerned about hitting innocent spectators, it would have been the absolute worst choice, as such a caliber is also prone to overpen.
And how do you silence a supersonic bullet, BTW? :rolleyes:

Nah, the 9x18 wind magic Makarov was instead perfectly fit for that situation. The only potential upgrade that I can come up with is the good old reliable zombie-stopper .45 ACP. Huge diameter, low velocity. To pack the maximum punch at close quarters without the unwanted side effects listed above. And that's it. 😑
From what i see from that battle. Most of the spectators, specially the teachers are on side with the dickass prince. How bout a little subsonic injury would be that bad 😏. I mean they have healing spells so they're fine anyway. So i was him. Hitting those three on the meaty side then angle it to the teachers then kneecap that dick riding princess. or to be more than less lethal use 22LR and if i really had to do that non lethal round. 4+1 shorty with rubber slugs would be great. Last one slug will still be on that dick riding princess's knee

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, sure. Going full Ukei Kaito on your enemies (and the spectators) is great for having a quick serotonin fix, but let's take a look at the bigger picture and talk about a thing called consequences.

No american teenager ever sided with the school shooter who just turned their classmates into swiss cheese (not that I can remember, at least). No Baltic States villager ever sided with the Einsatzgruppen after having seen them in action. None of the Nakatomi Plaza guests have sided with Hans Grüber. Except one, but he was an opportunistic douche who then met the fate he deserved.
Therefore, no decent Anastasia would ever have sided with a version of Allen who does something so unhinged. Instead, she would probably puke on the ground in horror before making sure that this freak gets his own special padded cell at the local asylum. :sick:

The outcome would only have been Allen vs. the rest of the world, and the end of the story as we know it.

And no, there is no such thing as a "not that bad" bullet wound.
But yes, the .22 LR is a great caliber for quickly incapacitating threats without being lethal. That's precisely why most law enforcement agencies around the world have massively adopted it. Oh wait...
:smugnako:

Last edited:
Now that chapter 20 is out, I finally know the whole bit about the food was him scolding the kid over the display he put up about commoner food.

Dex-chan lover
Now that chapter 20 is out, I finally know the whole bit about the food was him scolding the kid over the display he put up about commoner food.
Got to love that Allen recognizes the parts in the display that are Anastasia's. Also interesting to see how Amy's nobles think commoners live without any real data.

Contributor
Entitled chump fighting a lone man in a 5v1 calls him a coward and asks him to fight fair and square. That's so rich.

That was a hard hitting speech by Allen. All that time spent cleaning ditches actually became useful for this part.

I just have to wonder, do otome games really have such terrible male leads like the idiot crown prince here? Or is it a trope invented solely for reincarnation stories like this?

Dex-chan lover
I didn't think to let it bother me until just now but
  • When the fuck did he make a pistol
  • Why does he have to silence a pistol he fires using air magic
not-buying-it.gif

Users who are viewing this thread