Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Fast Laps

Dex-chan lover
shame the novel tl site is down
I mentioned earlier novelhall.com has the novel but is missing the side story chapters that bring in other characters POV. Another site has the POV upy to side chapter 14 which is right around the duel and its aftermath.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember all well enough, by the end of the story they been brainwashed and fucking amy and basically do whatever she say, one of them died in the confrontation between Amy + them and MC and Ana later on, another one, i think was the smarter one, glass guy maybe, was able to realize the situation to some extend and tried to improve himself, the other 2, I think got house arrest or something in their own kingdom after the mess they were responsible for.
iirc it was the muscle brain guy who died

Dex-chan lover
Someone’s gotta get it through to him how his actions have been affecting others, and I believe Anastasia is uniquely qualified for this job. She has the capability and strength to hold him back, a part of me feels bad for his future, but then I remember the rest of what it entails, and suddenly I don’t feel so bad anymore huh, fancy that.

Don’t you just hate it when you’re doing something and then SUDDENLY GUN happens, man I know I do. Anastasia has her work cut out for her if she wants to keep him in check, this man will do whatever he wants if it means getting what he wants in the end. I wonder how their kids will turn out… she isn’t engaged with the prince anymore, so that’s a good way of completely avoiding the flag Allen was working to destroy.

Dex-chan lover
I actually find it a breath of fresh air that for once the women in the party are actually properly equipped for a dungeon exploration, rather than the usual skimpy/frilly/bikini or otherwise impractical "armor" they usually wear in settings like these.

Makes it feel more authentic to the medieval era vibe the story has.

Dex-chan lover
I actually find it a breath of fresh air that for once the women in the party are actually properly equipped for a dungeon exploration, rather than the usual skimpy/frilly/bikini or otherwise impractical "armor" they usually wear in settings like these.

It's nice that you see this in both times Anastasia goes adventuring.

Dex-chan lover

And yet, unlike Margaret, Anastasia still suffers from the "I-don't-wanna-ruin-my-hairstyle-with-some-headgear" syndrom. :LOL:

But the worst example comes this time from the male lead himself. Goddamit, I mean Allen has been totally relying on plot armor from the beginning of this story. Ironic, if you think about it... :sneaky:
No worries, though. I bet that after the first substantial wound he will receive, a certain someone will thoroughly slap some common sense into his face. And this time he probably won't get away with just a kabedon and a lecture... :smug:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And yet, Anastasia still suffers from the "I-don't-wanna-ruin-my-hairstyle-with-some-headgear" syndrom. :LOL:
I could've sworn she had a helmet on when they entered the dungeon though

Edit: Nevermind that was Margaret

Regardless though I think that's less a fashion thing and more of a 'she's a main character and her face/head needs to be visible and easily identifiable at all times' thing.

Dex-chan lover
On reread I noticed the scanlators forgot a page in this chapter. Nothing important, but between image 24 and what is currently the 25 there should be a page of one of the knights and Anastasia shouting at Allen. (Presumably that he's being reckless ?)

Not too sure if anyone from their team hangs on the forums, hopefully @saebascans can see that.

edit:
65s8nk.jpeg

Group Leader
On reread I noticed the scanlators forgot a page in this chapter. Nothing important, but between image 24 and what is currently the 25 there should be a page of one of the knights and Anastasia shouting at Allen. (Presumably that he's being reckless ?)

Not too sure if anyone from their team hangs on the forums, hopefully @saebascans can see that.

edit:
65s8nk.jpeg
You are right. I worked on that, and remember uploading it. I really don't know how it got skipped. I have fixed it and sorry for that

Power Uploader
Something about a gun in a medieval setting just makes me cream my pants. I'm not a gun otaku by any means but I just have a specific fetish for that.

Also I don't know if I should bother reading the WN. I mean, the story isn't that great to the point where I'll inconvenience myself to read the WN. It depends on the quality of the WN translation.

Dex-chan lover
Something about a gun in a medieval setting just makes me cream my pants. I'm not a gun otaku by any means but I just have a specific fetish for that.

Also I don't know if I should bother reading the WN. I mean, the story isn't that great to the point where I'll inconvenience myself to read the WN. It depends on the quality of the WN translation.
WN is alright the problem I've found is that the POV chapters that nocturne translation completed are missing on any site that have the WN. Most sites only have the POV chapters up to 13 which is the dukes view on the fight. As a fast reader it's a quick easy read though.

Users who are viewing this thread