Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - Prophecy and Blessing

Dex-chan lover
THE EMPIRE OF ESTONIA BE LIKE

iu

Dex-chan lover
The protag is soooo dense
Thanks for update
I don't think so, even when he notice it early there's nothing he can do, but later during elven village arc everything clears up, just wait, he actually one of those better MC when it comes to romance

Later at the elven village, he confess to ana, and promise that he gonna marry her and become a man suitable for her, and they're bang after that, wasting no time.
After that MC resolve himself to meet her father, wanted to prove himself by giving national treasure grade engagement ring, and her father is enraged, but he promise to Ana father that he gonna prove himself getting some title by going to war.

Dex-chan lover
If we are lucky in that it is still the same as the Light Novel and mangaka decides not to change it then yes]
I think the mangaka gonna draw the scene, maybe depicted it a little, but to be honest sex scene is not depicted that much on the LN, only after make out scene during elven marriage festival, and it implying that they're having segs after that and they're awake in the next morning sleeping together naked.

Dex-chan lover
I think the mangaka gonna draw the scene, maybe depicted it a little, but to be honest sex scene is not depicted that much on the LN, only after make out scene during elven marriage festival, and it implying that they're having segs after that and they're awake in the next morning sleeping together naked.
Is that the Light Novel or Web Novel? There is actually some noticeable differences between the two like how there's the subplot of the loli getting kidnapped in chapter 14-15 of the manga. That was in the Light Novel but not the Web Novel.

Double-page supporter
It was heavily memed by readers in the previous chapters comment section.
They can meme about it on their own and pretend Est is just shortened. If the proper name was Estonear or something similar enough where it'd be a reasonable mistake then sure no harm in going back to the old name. But when it's straight up wrong like this then ignore them and use the actual name.

Dex-chan lover
Is that the Light Novel or Web Novel? There is actually some noticeable differences between the two like how there's the subplot of the loli getting kidnapped in chapter 14-15 of the manga. That was in the Light Novel but not the Web Novel.
I think i read the WN one, how much huge of different scene between LN and WN one especially during elven village arc ?

Dex-chan lover
They can meme about it on their own and pretend Est is just shortened. If the proper name was Estonear or something similar enough where it'd be a reasonable mistake then sure no harm in going back to the old name. But when it's straight up wrong like this then ignore them and use the actual name.
That's reasonable.

Contributor
I feel kinda bad for the other reincarnator. Using otome game knowledge as a cheat power is a staple in these stories and Allen made it worthless.

Users who are viewing this thread