Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Divine child of the wind god

Dex-chan lover
The NTR takes place around thr first half of the story but it drags a lot till the very end. Even when Angie and Livia are part of Leo's harem, he still feels like a third wheel. Harem apologists would claim that's cool but it's painful to read ngl.
Harem Apologists? I think you mean Cuck apologists.

Cause only Cucks would justify that trash.

If the plot goes that way, then there is zero harem to be found here, only sharing/swinging bullshit. Just cause it's only with women, doesn't change what it is.

O and that MC's a cuck who constantly gets NTR'd by lesbians, and then later becomes Netorase. But well, that ain't harem.

In Harem the man is the sole focus, there is no other relationships besides the women to MC, if there is, then it isn't harem, but polyamory. i.e. sharing.

I do get the misunderstanding, since so many cucks into sharing and swinging like to claim they're harem fans, but well, they ain't, it's them trying to cope with their cucked fetish.

Double-page supporter
Harem Apologists? I think you mean Cuck apologists.

Cause only Cucks would justify that trash.

If the plot goes that way, then there is zero harem to be found here, only sharing/swinging bullshit. Just cause it's only with women, doesn't change what it is.

O and that MC's a cuck who constantly gets NTR'd by lesbians, and then later becomes Netorase. But well, that ain't harem.

In Harem the man is the sole focus, there is no other relationships besides the women to MC, if there is, then it isn't harem, but polyamory. i.e. sharing.

I do get the misunderstanding, since so many cucks into sharing and swinging like to claim they're harem fans, but well, they ain't, it's them trying to cope with their cucked fetish.
Yeah rhus is why Mobuseka is some overrated trash in that aspect. The sad thing is the author is obsessed with Olivia, one of the cheating parties, so even in Anoseka which is supposed to be Marie's story, Olivia is shoehorn as a heroine even if that doesn't make sense.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah rhus is why Mobuseka is some overrated trash in that aspect. The sad thing is the author is obsessed with Olivia, one of the cheating parties, so even in Anoseka which is supposed to be Marie's story, Olivia is shoehorn as a heroine even if that doesn't make sense.
Well, at least we have this series we are commenting on to get a decent story. And hopefully it stays that way.

Users who are viewing this thread