Choushihazure na Onna Joushi ga Suki na Otoko no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A story about a man who likes his out-of-touch boss

Dex-chan lover
fcabe450-a870-4a57-a6b9-40e20a5e06e9_text.gif

Dex-chan lover
is the psychological aspect that he's the one 'taking care' of her so often or is it gonna lead to a kidnapping arc

if not her making it up to 'test' him
Yeah...this isn't going to end well is it.

4D chess move where he brings her to her house/apartment and it's littered with photos of the coworker b/c she was ALSO a yandere stalker all along, he did call her 'quite strange' but i don't see anything outta the ordinary yet (well it is only 4 pages) versus her just being a drunk/'troublesome' coworker

Aggregator gang
Is this one continuing? It's labeled a one shot, God I hope it really is just a one shot since we all know where it's going from that cover, and man that sucks.

Dex-chan lover
Is this one continuing? It's labeled a one shot, God I hope it really is just a one shot since we all know where it's going from that cover, and man that sucks.
https://x.com/hamita1220/status/1734052143563510114 According to twitter there's ten parts

i mean i don't see anything 'psych' about the outcome , even if a guy were to take 'psychological' damage if a one sided crush tells him she got a bf versus him like bending over backwards to please her/being excessively dependent on her 'praising' him or something XD

Users who are viewing this thread