Chuusotsu Worker kara Hajimeru Koukou Seikatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - The day of the exam

Fed-Kun's army
I can say from the Cover Page of Volume 11 that this manga will have so much drama that i cant sleep Night 😂 i Hope not .... thank you for picking up

Group Leader
I commented a year or two ago on reddit about some lines in the previous chapters that were translated rather badly. So not entirely surprised that this translator isn't happy with the previous translation. Glad a new group picked it up (the only reason I didn't was because I thought another group was doing it already).

Group Leader
I don't want to bash the other groups out in the open. So I will just cite two parts, which need some re-translation (Because they are just wrong and key-parts of the story).

https://mangadex.org/chapter/379124/4
(Here the translator didn't understand the structure of the Japanese sentence. Actually Rio is talking to Makoto. "To you, who is entering high school while the others are already graduating..." )

https://mangadex.org/chapter/54880/54
(Here the translator didn't know the meaning of "決めつける". Makoto talks do himself that he came to the (wrong) conclusion that there was nobody that could stand beside him crying. "The one who came to this (false) conclusion.... was you ... yourself"). (The author also plays with "自分" and "てめえ" in furigana!)

Power Uploader
Thanks for the update. See you in a year....

Group Leader
@Oyume, you might as well redo this page as well. It's just outright wrong.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/54881/40

Group Leader
@youkari Yeah, that one too. I banged my head when reading this (I checked all previous chapters previous to translating).

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know who that last chick is BUT I will always ship/root for the MC and the single mother

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the update and translating this. Is there a reason why this work gets dropped so frequently? Is it not popular enough or are the raws difficult to come by?

By reading other comments, I feel like I'm the only one who can't ship the MC with anyone. MC and single mom is in similar situations, MC's relationship with rich girl doesn't seem to be working too well right now, but they do try to make it work. I do ship the little sister with the bully, though.

(I'm really bad with Asian names)

Double-page supporter
it's seinen right? why do i feel it's more shounen this chapter with nakama bullshit and all
also milf is the seinen choice. why? because adults are cynical. they will never think it will work with the princess in the long run. especially if he wants to consider his future with her. though childhood friend is selfish, he's right. mc and princess live in different world. it's hard for mc to understand princess and princess to understand mc. while milf already know hardship and survived raising her daughter as single mother. princess is romanticist choice that frankly would suit shounen or shoujo demographics better.

Aggregator gang
Only 50 chapters left, we can do it. xD
Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks new translators!
Now all you guys have to do is drop it as well and we'll be on our way to making this the most dropped and re-picked-up series ever!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking up this.
Lets vote and make our miracle worker great again 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread