Cigarette and Cherry - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - One more time

Every romance I read there is people saying NTR left and right despite never happening. Should be a bannable offense to say it.

Dex-chan lover
Once again, the MC acts like child LARPing as an adult.
Is it bad that I've gotten so used to his behaviour that it no longer makes me cringe?

jak

Contributor
So ex cheated on her and now she hates him.

@matcap

I never found him cringey, he's just a innocent dumb guy trying to woo the girl he loves.

@Xylo

Oh God yes. Some many idiots misusing the term to the point it's cringey.

Dex-chan lover
Well, we all knew it would happen at some point but let's be real : the MC is a nosy brat here. He'll just make himself look like a fool and it'll be completely deserved, because I think his behaviour so far concerning the girl is not far from creepy...

Group Leader
@Xylo
Every romance I read there is people saying NTR left and right despite never happening. Should be a bannable offense to say it.

I'll sign that petition! There's a few other terms that juvenile virgins use that I'd also like to ban, such as "used goods."

@matcap
Is it bad that I've gotten so used to his behaviour that it no longer makes me cringe?

As cringe-worthy as it might seem at first glance, at least the kid had the gonads to step in when most MCs would rather run away with their tails between their legs instead of standing up to a dude who looks like he might pull a switchblade outta his back pocket if you looked at him the wrong way.

I love MC, he's goofy and stupid but still good natured. I look forward to seeing how this unfolds.

Dex-chan lover
Called that his the ex. Btw he is cringey, but as Fred said, most Japanese MC just rans away or freaks out, so it's a step up already.

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to sign the petition for free speech in the comment section, you easily triggered authoritarian snowflakes.

Fed-Kun's army
@versub
'Cos "Amir" sounds like "a-mere". I guess in Japanese there was a similar pun. Props to the translator for making it work in english, even though an arabian name in a japanese setting sounds a bit weird.

Group Leader
@matcap My, my. Look who got triggered enough by someone's comment to respond in kind!

@Istvan90623 Unlike most MCs, at the very least, he is or becomes self-aware and tries hard to change himself for the better. I don't really like him all that much, but does deserve kudos for being one of the very few MCs that actually make a conscious effort to shed their bad habits and character traits.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly

Your attempt at condescension:
My, my. Look who got triggered enough by someone's comment to respond in kind!

would be more impactful if it didn't come moments after your call to ban the mean words that hurt you in your feelings place:
I'll sign that petition! There's a few other terms that juvenile virgins use that I'd also like to ban, such as "used goods."

Also,Tu quoque fallacy.

y'all should chill the fk out 😊

from 'just a junior' to 'a mere kouhai', that's some improvement

Users who are viewing this thread