Cigarette and Cherry - Vol. 7 Ch. 84 - Cigarette & Cherry

should I just end it here? or should i read the next chapters? personally I'm satisfied with the this ending but I also want to read more🙂

should i read the next chapter or should I wait until the next 3or4 volumes and then read it?

edit: thanks for your work🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

Why did TS drop such a big foreshadowing on us? Is it really gonna be that bad? :(

Fed-Kun's army
"Won't Get mad at the drama of what comes ahead"

...... I thought we just literally passed that part.

Double-page supporter
Yknow im fine ending it here tbh. This series already had enough drama and if more is coming this here was a good ending.

<Notices that disclaimer from the translators at the end of the chapter.>
*Nervous laughter* Surely, it can't be that bad can it?

Can it?

Aggregator gang
I'm sure the drama will piss me off like the translator claims, but I DO need some more spice in my life so...

I'll probably leave this on hold until the next whole volume gets translated, but thank you so much for the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I wish you hadn't say that....Now I don't know what to do.
This is a good place to end but knowing that there's more is killing me. But more drama would be so boring.

Group Leader
I'm done! Great manga everyone, marked completed! Thanks for translating! Please take all my exclamation points!!!

Appreciate the translation. My interest in this series really waned at times up until this point but I’m glad I stuck around. I may just call it quits here as this would have been an excellent way to end it.

Users who are viewing this thread