Cinderella at 2 A.M

So reading the first chapter is very promising. I do look forward to what the mother's expression in the last few panels meant.

the faces look same from it's my first love..coz the artist is the same

well..many people will criticize her..saying that she's a gold digger and all that. but honestly speaking...what she is doing is harsh reality. if i had been in her place..i would do the same..coz no matter what, the gap is too huge. and with that huge gap comes a huge responsibility that these rich people have to abide by no matter what. sure..the guy is nice, but i don't want to be a target at every social gathering, especially if my own mother in law hates me. it's too much drama. i'd rather have a mediocre salary guy like me..in a normal loving home..rather than a lavish penthouse where i am not welcomed. so..i agree with the FL

damnnn cant wait for the next chapter

thanks for translating

its getting spicyyyyy

I don't like the female lead. It doesn't seem like she's strong-willed enough to go through this. Nor is she harsh enough to be successful.
The guy isn't exceptional either. Up to ch 6, we don't get to see much of him, but it doesn't look like he is realistic enough.
I hope they can end it faster and
that the fl will end up with the college student and not that rich guy. Even though i don't know why
Also i look forward to some character development in the fl. Idk what but some things about her irritate me to the point of annoyance
I STILL RECOMMEND IT FOR THE DRAMA!!

Users who are viewing this thread