Cinderella wa Sagasanai - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Question

Fed-Kun's army
He selflessly helps people at the cost of his own health? Sounds pretty selfish to me idk.

i mean i get that she wants to share his problems and rely on her so he doesn't shatter his mental health, but then again, this is very personal and isn't something he needs to tell her, especially since they haven't know each other for long or even that well. from his point of view, he probably doesn't think that it's anything that has to do with her and telling her would be something emotional, not that it would he wouldn't like it since he appreciates her presence and relationship with his sister

wait isn't his father supposed to be working? I'm a tad bit confused...what is she getting at? he seems pretty okay to me... Although I'm curious why he went to the hospital

If in the next chapter it turns out that they have the same father, I won't be surprised. but, he's a bad dad

Aggregator gang
Why does she have scissors?

Anyway, personally, I would ask him to rely on me more but stop there in her sentence. I do want to know out of curiosity who was he probably visiting at the hospital but I, more importantly, want his happiness as a friend, I don't him to be forced to say such a personal thing. I want him to trust me enough to say it himself, I maybe ask if anything is wrong but that's all the push I would give him. Also maybe it isn't that serious? I don't know a lot about Japan but I've been in a hospital for only 2 days before. obviously, it is serious but she wouldn't know that

Thanks for the chapter!

Didn’t think this would go this direction but then again, they were alluding to
their father being the same person.
borderline melodramatic. I hope the next chapter can subvert my expectations

@Joestar
>they were alluding to their father being the same person
Eh? I probably just speed-read these 14 chapters but where did they allude to this? Are you saying this because of her mother being beautiful and his mother's hair resembling hers? Seems a bit of a stretch if you ask me but it could be an interesting development if handled right.

Aggregator gang
Imagine it wasn't what she thought and his father just so happens to be doctor who ends up coming home late because of all his patients 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread