Cinderella wa Sagasanai - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - Proposal

Dex-chan lover
this is cute. normally in these stories the boy falls in love first. rei-chan just needs to be a little patient. this boy has only thought of himself as a caregiver until now. he just needs to learn to be a little more selfish.

Double-page supporter
Hmm this is just another reused old trope about someone's high in status missing a family that kind of thing, there is a lot of manga that already did this, sangatsu especially and it did way better than this. Guess I'll put this manga on hold, have fun everyone.

Dex-chan lover
Dropping big hints and he answers “body?” Not even a slight trace of blush. How old is this guy again?

@Nihilist1 A series is not defined solely by its premise or the common trope it uses. It's about the execution.

If you're talking about the similarity of a trope, then you can say that ReZero and Konosuba is similar because both of them are isekai anime, while clearly it's not the case. The tone, the plot, the characterization, almost everything about them is different.

So, to say that all this series has is the trope "someone with high status missing family" is just an extreme simplification. Even though both Sangatsu and this manga uses similar trope, both manga has so many differences. And personally, I think there are more differences between both manga than the similarities. Both manga has their own unique strength.

If you want to know, I enjoy this manga more. Sangatsu is just too boring for me...

Users who are viewing this thread