Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business - Ch. 24 - True Nature

Double-page supporter
How long in till she tries magic and finds she can now use it because of reincarnation mumbo-jumbo thus removing the reason she wasn't the heir to begin with

At this point, it would be better for her to just said fuck y'all and start her own business. Like the comment below said, the dad just let shit happens while doing squat.

Double-page supporter
Yup, I expected that outcome. After all, he's been nothing but an utter blind idiot throughout the story so far, why would he suddenly change and become competent?

I'ma drop this right here and pretend it ended with her winning, as it should have.

3 more chapters (27 total chapters) and then were done with the raws. I just hope the novel gets translated as thats the only means to learn more about the story. Give up on the manwah guys its discontinued, as to why that is, I'm guessing its the author at it with his BS again. (he's well known with not finishing his works)

Double-page supporter
Paril need to see the guy in the cover in all case so that plot is as expected. Beware this author is well known to have unfinished story see legend of maian and some others...

Double-page supporter
I do not understand why the father does not want to put Paril back as a successor.
Is it to protect it?
Or is there any other hidden reason? o.ò

After all the MC did for the household, the Father just says yeah nah my daughter. All the hard work you did and still not enough to be the successor...

Dex-chan lover
IIRC she lost the seat due to lack of magical skills or something? If that's important to nobles, of course she won't just get it back like this.

Dex-chan lover
I was going to come here and talk about how this author needs to learn the art of proper pacing, but after seeing snippets that the manga is ending soon I'm glad the pacing is bad, so I'm used to abrupt stops. But everyone complaining about the Dad, you have to realize, no matter how awesome what Paril just did is, it's not public knowledge, what is public knowledge is the fact that she can't use magic and tried to commit suicide(even if it's not true). You can't put someone like that as the head of your family in a world where magic is important.

Edit: feel silly cause I didn't notice the author until just now cause they're using a different artist than usual. Now I'm not happy about the pacing cause this guy knows better.

Dex-chan lover
is there something in the water making the family retarded? there has to be a reason they are this dumb right? "who should be my heir... the girl whos mother was just exposed as someone who has been robbing and ruining the house for years or the brilliant girl who is my first born and who also saved the house from ruination, whos the daughter of my first wife who i love immensely and has gotten messages from god."

seriously why is he so dense? i honestly want her (his) family to die, they are to dumb to live.

Dex-chan lover
She just needs to take hold of whatever status she can and become independent of the family, accumulating power is a simple matter after that.

Users who are viewing this thread