Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business: Reboot - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
I said that in the original and gonna put it here again: Just accept that and build something for yourself instead of trying to take over that lowly noble household.
Being a noble is not even that good from what we can perceived from the previous chapter anyway.

@mendics This new art isn't bad, I wouldn't say so. The old artist could portray the characters much better than this new one.

damn what a downgrade

them W I D E faces tho

she basically turned into another saber

@RetroFM
@Flynski
Again... if id pick this one over the previous one, id still pick this one cause that other one will never see the light of day again. Its either this or nothing. Even the Webnovel isnt translated. So... art is the last thing i'd nitpick about this series. Also if you dont know anything about the artist, this guy never finishes anything, you may like the art, but I'd pick any other artist than someone that just says "fuck it" anytime he doesnt feel like continuing anymore. Literally most of his works are unfinished, he just jumps from series to series, without finishing them.

so this is basically the final chapter of the original version https://mangadex.org/title/29330/circle-zero-s-otherworldly-hero-business

Fed-Kun's army
If there is one thing I know about manga adaptations for Im Dal Young's novels, its that, just like his novels, they will never, ever, be finished, and will be stuck in development hell. Just like the artist that used to draw his series.

Do all Korean novels have to pay to read them? I've been looking for this novel and only found it at comicgt

Fed-Kun's army
the author has actually stopped putting this up on a korean manwha app

this was the end

Hlz

As information for anyone reading these, if its Im-Dal Young writing/drawing dont expect satisfying ending.. infact dont expect ending at all. He has been notorious, for almost two decades now, for starting really interesting stories just to put them on series of hiatuses before barely finishing or dropping them.
Im-Dal is the exemplary case of what mangaka/manhwaka should not be.. indecisive and quickly tiring project hoarder who is unable to finish anything.. he has gift for drawing doujinshi since those arent long term commitments but woe is you woe is me if you take interest in anything which supposedly has a schedule.

Fed-Kun's army
So the first version stopped and they made a 2nd one that also stopped on the exact same point? That's the dumbest shit i have ever seen an artist do.

Fed-Kun's army
Paril is putting a lot of effort to become the successor but for some reason I get the felling that she will be unlucky and her new sibbling will be a little brother who will take the successor title from her

Users who are viewing this thread