Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business: Reboot

I've spent the better part of a few years watching people come in here, discover who the author is, and talk shit about when this will be dropped. And yet, other than an artist change, this is still going after all this time. People need to just piss off if they're not here to either enjoy the manhwa or at least critique it based on something its actually guilty of doing.

@Nami
Its because this author has a long history that you cannot ignore. Usually, the stories start off good with a large following, but that always changes. The author goes off the rails, readers lose interest and eventually the stories is dropped, ends terribly, author moves on to something else, reboots the story or some mix of the former. I have never read one of Im Dal Young's stories that didn't end in the shitter and he has dozens of manga. Plus, he's a jack of all trades; he has so many stories that instead focusing on making one great story, he makes many with never one of those being of real quality. So people have a right to be upset with the author when he has a long track record.

Idk if it was brought up in the reboot or not, but at some point he(she) is gonna have to get married and have a baby. Idk if its ever brought up in the future, but I really wanna be there for the point he realizes he'll have to have sex with a man, cause his(her) ultra-toxic masculine ass will flip shit when he realizes this.

Dex-chan lover
it's been a year but finally we're getting a proper update
we better get up to at least chapter 45 for making us wait so long

From the new chapters mc is gonna end up with "generic black haired protagonist kun* gonna stop reading whenever it turns into soa whatever other horrible romance story XD . It's a shame really, it was pretty cool.

@Christopher I know exactly why people don't like him. I've heard. Countless times. I really do not care. If you don't like him or the manhwa, you move on. It's simple.

I feel like 70% of this comment section is just people making the same, tired ass comment about the author. Whether true or not, it clogs up any other discussion that could be had about the manhwa in addition to being exceptionally tedious and tiring to read.

@Nami
The thing is... this manga is literally no different. People don't come here because they see Im Dal and want to shit all over the threads; they come here reading the story and once they realize it's Im Dal, they immediately know its not worth their time to get invested in a story that has no future. When I read this pre-reboot, as soon as I realized this was Im Dal, I was prepared to expect cancellation, hiatus, sour ending, etc.; that was literally weeks before it finally was cancelled and I swear to god I'm not a fortune teller.

@Christopher You're right, you're not. It is clearly still going. Not the best example to back up that attitude about the author, when all that has changed is the artist.

And, my dude, people were talking about the manhwa like this from day one. I've been following it since the original first started being translated and it was like this from the start. So don't tell me it's because people have been reading it and coming to that conclusion based on some kind of in-depth analysis of the manhwa.

It’s good. Or not, it’s really one of those 50/50 like it or not, I love it and I appreciate it being translated.

It's just the original with the mysoginy taken out. I prefer it this way.

Nice thank you for translating. Found this like 2 years ago and could only hope someone whould pick it up again. Kinda thought the manga just ended after ARC 1.

I felt like the original handled things better. Is that the manhwa versus manga divide? I guess audiences really do have an affect on quality. Either way, I'm happy the story is being continued: it's a different take than most, but I feel this belongs in the "villainess" sub-genre. Noble villainess girls with pride? I'm in, even if they got that pride from a fast paced coke snorting male ceo.

Wait, this is the same guy that did Freezing and
zero? the guy that boned his sister/mother/whatever?
???? godamnit... i could stomach zero since i thought it was kinda interesting even with all the
incest going on
... but not all the turns and twists of freezing that just ended in something ridiculous for me... i feel author just drops drama when he is out of ideas or is unsure how to proceed, which is quite weird since zero was kinda okish even with all the icky and out of nowhere relationships.

Honestly the main difference that i see is that author toned down a peg on the MC mysoginy making less assholeish, he actually tries to do something for someone else and gets killed for that, this ruins for me what was supposed the MC getting his just desserts, i also dont like how until
chapter 35 is basically an introductory arc and thats when the real plot starts
its just so tedious and unnecesary...

maybe in korea they like more this kind of drama, ive read several manwhas where the drama keeps you engaged and doesnt feel unnecesary nor drama bombs feel like out of the left field but nicely tangled into the narrative, all this feels just unnnescesary, ill keep reading but if he keeps just doing stupid shit on the plot like on freezing i may drop.

godamnit and i was elated to see this getting a reboot...

edit: i also want to point out
as it feels like a different series from chapter 34 you should start reading from there.

Fed-Kun's army
Was gonna read the rest on PMscans official site, but that smooth-scrolling plugin actually makes me want to take my own life. I couldn't even disable it with uBlock Origin.

Guess I'm off to the aggregator sites.

Your husband found another woman without even talking to you? Well it's your fault for being so boring in bed.

I was hoping this manga would be about the protagonist finding out that she shouldn't underestimate women. Boy I was wrong. Drop.

Can anybody spoil me about the novel ?

I have to say, the art is really good, i wish that i could draw so well, however being a project by Im Dal-Young, make me fear for the ending, he make a lot of projects and abandons them before the ending, and when he does give an ending, is bad, really bad

Not a fan of the bullying towards the main character. The reason I liked this manga was because the main character was smart and ruthless but it seems that she was dumbed down and now I’m guessing they expect the readers to eventually forgive the bullies because of their “reasoning” for bullying her in the first place. I really hate when stories do that, but yeah the story quality for me went down hill through the school arc

Users who are viewing this thread