Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business: Reboot

Dex-chan lover
@Animeeater can you give me spoiler? i dropped this not because the artist doesnt draw good art, but the artist cant brought the story immersive enough as the previous artist. the paneling and the flow of the plot couldve been done better, so i dropped it.

hey is it just me or you guys just took a famous story manga and recreated it with same name but at the end you put reboot...
what is rebooted here by the way ...!
doesn't its the same story 😕
I m kinda sad

@Drake98 to be honest I didn't read much of this version, but considering how good the previous version was I doubt this will be that bad. I think you should also just read the dropped work instead of this one, and continue where the previous work got dropped. Sure, this one isn't as good as the previous one, but at least it is still ongoing. Of course you are right, that the general quality has dropped, but if you liked the dropped one you could give this another try maybe, better worse quality than nothing?
And regarding the spoilers, I don't really know what happens now, the current manwhua hasn't caught up yet, so we'll have to wait and see.

Am not going to read the author always does things half assed not worth my time, he has done the same thing with many of his works.........

Dex-chan lover
tbh, really don't care if it's a reboot or not, as long as the story continues, I'm all okie with it...

I came here looking for a reboot but there's just the same stuff as the previous version of the story.. The story won't continue?

Dex-chan lover
Fucking bribe the old artist Park Hye-In to continue his shit or brainwash him/her to continue. I don't want to read a manhwa with a quality drop in artstyle!

@Animeeater
After eating high class food I don't want to return to junkfood.

Im Dal-Young the worst good author.... I don't like this guy... he makes good storys though BUT he RARELY finishes his works... inse´tead begins 10 other things.

Dex-chan lover
ngggg @Animeeater i compared both version of chapter 34, and the old one easily wins by wide margin. but it is as you say the current version is not that bad, its just the old version is just that good.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahh... another project by Im-Dal-Young. He basically makes the best set-ups for novels and series, and then, either never finishes them, or out right fucks it up by ruining the ending.
Like seriously, you can fill an ocean with the amount of projects he starts, and count with one hand, the amount of projects he finished, but will never find a single one that he made a decent ending for.

None-the-less, everyone still reads his series anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread