Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business: Reboot

Yo why no one translated new Reboot, though it’s not Ecchi and adult like, like the current, shit hella clean and sharp just hoping it didn’t make my guy less aggressive.....currently has 64ch.

Thanks for the second chapter!!! its good to see someone trying to translate more

Double-page supporter
Is this a reboot? the first chapter and art are different to how I remember them... ?
I swear the art used to be.. less Anime more Korean.. if you get what I mean.. 😅

just found out there's a reboot since first got canceled preferred art before not because I'm used to it rather its just better-looking characters lol
gonna drop a follow hope there's more updates in the future

Someone should pick this up even willing to donate for this. I'm an isekai trash and I need more isekai

We have shit bags sniping the same series and then we have series like this that just aren't being translated shame

@M10 - the upload is weird probably because this current series is a reboot. Look in the related section, you can go read the original launch that got cancelled. since it's a reboot it's probably more less done at the same pace so hence the gap in chapters between 2 and 28 and for 28 to 34.
EDIT: NVM. It doesn't go at the same pace. I guess the translator realised their mistake and hence skipped 29 - 33. chapter 34 of reboot = 27 of OG.

EDIT 2: The group that translated the OG can't translate the reboot because they don't have a korean translator.
EDIT 3: @HavocRL that comment didn't age well lol.

Maaaan, the old ort is alot better, anyway, is there someone who have the raw for this

Users who are viewing this thread