Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business

😷😷😵😵😵😵😵😵😵It has been a whole YEAR and now they decide to translate because everyone is quarantined damn!!!!!!!😷

Double-page supporter
oh God, I just realized the new artist looks like Takeuchi

edit: also, why is the cover done by a THIRD artist? Someone tell me please

*sighs*
Cant even read it bc after the first section of the chapter, the rest of the image gets dropped to absolutely shitty resolution that blurs everything to an unreadable state. Cant even see facial expressions, never mind letters.
If the people uploading this would at least slice a chapter into multiple images (like literally every other long-strip out there) then it might actually load properly on a phone. My phone isnt crap either, but these massively tall single-image chapters are impossible to deal with.

Dropped, story was honestly mediocre and the only thing carrying it somewhat was the godtier artist. Now the art has downgraded into barely rendered panels and the format is a lot worse.

It was good while it lasted. Will probably come back to read new chapters even still, since it feels like a good mindless binge if you don't care for story quality much.

Finally an update! After soooo long! Thank you solo-translator, Tsulry .. I hope you will not drop this one.. 🙏🙏🙏 (though it's quite the same as Chap 21) 🤔

If anyone is interested in reading more of this or is starting to read this, read chapters 1-27 and then continue to chapter 28 in "Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business :Re". They are separated because they have different artists. Rest assured, they are the same story.

Dex-chan lover
So I know there's a "re" version, but why is this one not updated with what's out for the old version? Just not worth? Cause I think that original version is up to 90+.

Users who are viewing this thread