Circle

Author name should be Wang Zi Ying, otherwise her Shades Captor won't show up on search.

Does anyone know why season two was canceled? I would've loved to hear more about the characters.

Power Uploader
@inanis The author didn't know how to continue the story. And weibo (blogging site on which she posted chapters) got pretty strict for a few months, banning homosexual content. The ban was taken off already, but the author apparently had to often change storyline to fit chinese policies and had enough. Or something like that.

I'm still sad that authornim decided to cut or maybe have an indefinite hiatus of this wonderful manhwa ㅠㅠ I was loving how the 2nd season starts and mind you I CRIED WHILE READING THE LAST CHAP OF THE FIRST SEASON ㅜㅡㅜ but I pray everyday that authornim decides to continue Circle ㅜㅅㅜ and thank you so much for the translation, hardworking translators ♡

i read this a long time ago but even now i remember this story . it had so much potential ... alas we will never know what will happen

Power Uploader
Guys, the author just added a new chapter! This is the message she posted on her weibo:
After my family got cancer, I started painting less and stopped painting. Because I have to work hard and take care of my family, now everything is starting to settle down and I can start drawing again. I hope I don’t have to say goodbye this time :)
She is also super happy that so many people still remember her work, so if you have a weibo account it would be great if you dropped her some love ;) This is the link - https://weibo.com/u/3567976483

I found the new chapter on the day I was gonna re-read this LOL what coincidence. Didn't know the author updated on weibo

Users who are viewing this thread