Circumstances of a (Temporary) Bride

is the transgroup planning on completing the series? :))
i think im on a roll with reading dropped or very irregularly updated series, so now im paranoid 😂

This is interesting! She gets to be the princess and herself at the same time. Nice!

Fed-Kun's army
@missy115 ahaha I have a feeling I've seen you before, in a dropped series too ahaha also your dp fits your statement
Anyway, I think they're still planning to continue. It's just that this is a relatively new series, so these chapters are pretty much what's available in the manga so far.

@SugarArirang ahahaha i do find myself commenting a lot so that wont be a surprise. Although it might kind of sucks cuz that would mean both of us were following a doomed series :))
oooh, i hope so! These kinds of manga do get updated by 2 to 4 months interval. Then gets dropped (or cancelled. Or axed. haha ha ha..😪)

@AshSua: Because it kind of is: the manga came out about five years ago and only adapts the first book of the novel series (which is itself completed at something like thirteen volumes).

I checked in the references provided and they have up to Volume 2 :(( are they done with this?

but still, thank you for the translation!

The group disbanded and I do not know if anyone has picked this up yet. Thank you, SDS for all your work

Fed-Kun's army
Ohhhhh, its baaackk!!!! This guy is so two-faced...... definitely super scary and threatening to the "princess", but then he turns around and is cute around the "maid". He's the ml, but this relationship deeefinitely isn't starting healthy and he has a lot to make up for. Still a fun read tho, at least for me. Her face when he showed her the poison leaf made me laugh.

Dex-chan lover
If they both fall in love...

That guy is not a good guy. Two faced? I don't care.

well just a good intentioned warning for those that want to read it:
the fl is a idiot and naive
and the ml is a bastard
if your ok with that then go on but can't complain about it as you were warned

Dex-chan lover
Hyyym just wondering, but do you guys know any dark princess story like this from ch2?

I mean there are plenty of mangas that begin like this one but it always end up in a happy romance. I want something that just stays gruesome. Any recommendations?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the only good thing about this is the art. I can't stand all the characters.

Users who are viewing this thread