Citrus + - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Power Uploader
@Itsn

she's best girl

after Harumin

HaruminxMatsuri best ship

2 months since ch 1 huh... feels like so long ago! just give me more already

Fed-Kun's army
I can't even understand what's going on anymore. If it's a sequel, then why do they behave like the final chapter of the original has never happened? What timeline is this? I wasn't so lost even when I watched Lost.

Dex-chan lover
Omg I was so surprised when I saw this chapter 2 on the main page...I didn’t even know Citrus + existed!

Really looking forward to it

It seems a lot of people have missed that the "wedding" chapter is a flash forward in time, and is even possibly speculative. Citrus+ returns to something like a month after they explain everything to everyone.

Dex-chan lover
I know the Japanese culture is different about physical contact and public displays of affection but shouldn't Yuzu and Mei be a little more '' couply'' ? They ARE married and all now, let's lighten up a little. I'm looking at you Mei.

Fed-Kun's army
@Dzimitory92 I thinks its just after their confession to the family. It seems that the wedding didnt happen yet.
Thanks for the explanation. Strange move as far as storytelling is concerned, though.
It seems a lot of people have missed that the "wedding" chapter is a flash forward in time, and is even possibly speculative. Citrus+ returns to something like a month after they explain everything to everyone.
I can agree that the wedding is set in the near future, but what makes you think that it's 'possibly speculative'?
Guess I was just confused with all the sequel-spinoff stuff when it's actually a prequel to the wedding part.

Nice, didnt manage to stuff the yuzuharu love drama into the original, so we are gonna get it here.

Dex-chan lover
This isn't even my... third time seeing a sequel in this situation where it takes place between two parts of the final chapter of the previous series? It might be the fourth or the fifth. Not sure without putting too much effort into thinking about it. Nana to Kaoru, for instance, just had a sequel start up some time back but this is actually the second one of those and it takes place before the first sequel did, so by release dates is really wonky over there even though the chronology is gonna be pretty straight forward eventually when the current run is done (hopefully, I guess they could make it even messier too). Shit happens when you're not necessarily sure you'll be allowed to continue a story, or even want to do so, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread