Citrus + - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Conflicted emotions; happy that Yuzu is back to her gal self, but not thanks to her..
OOF

Dex-chan lover
honestly i thought she looked a lot cuter with her glasses look aka the study Yuzu (really cute) also jealous mei at the end was also cute

can also see more and more happening with Harumin and yuzu and mei maybe a bit of drama to come with that idk would be interesting to see Harumin make a move on Yuzu and i did ship them also in citrus so would be interesting

but yeah besides that nice ch and looking forward to the next ch

Dex-chan lover
Harumin being useful at last. @Ranzo She never matter to me, if only one matter it's Matsuri. Due to the fact that Harumin don't know about Mei/Yuzu, she was nearly useless all Citrus long beside the election. I don't know why people give so much credits to Harumin when she is the Mei for Matsuri. If Mei ask her here it's because Mei have no clue on how to help Yuzu getting back to er old self so she ask the best person for that (for one time Harumin is needed).

Dex-chan lover
My most hated of all trope, the classic '' we won't talk to each other about something important even though it could all be settled in like 5 minutes if we did'' .

Harumin is simply the best.
@Lilliwyt Stop spouting nonsence. Your hatred toward best character in the story is ridiculous. Useless poster.

Dex-chan lover
@Fuchs23 Best caracter in heart only so because i don't quite remember Harumi really helping that much Yuzu : Giving the bike for Yuzu to help Mei to go see her father, the election arc and in the last volume, she help with the others. I don't hate Harumin but i feel her usefulness is overrated. Matsuri have help so much more. Harumin have done so little for a so call best friend in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Harumin is the fucking best dude
Harumin is the best because she's just a good character that dosen't have a bunch of bullshit hanging around her like everyone else.
She's also got charisma, charm, and a rockin' bod.
What more do you want?

Dex-chan lover
@Ranzo Dunno isn't she suposs to be Yuzu best friend and yet she doesn't have done much to help her . What was the point to make her the best friend if she doesn't know about the MC couple ? It make her very useless all Citrus long because she is just clueless. If i must pick best girl, it will be Matsuri because she have done so much for the MCs. I don't care about looks and charisma, she doesn't have been useful because for some reason the best friend is the last one to know about MCs relation.

PS : I will be clear, i didn't said that you are stupid for loving Harumin, it's just that i'm not very fond of her.

This is bleak and pointless. Give me some feelings and emotions. It doesn’t have to be drama, but the story needs purpose.

Dex-chan lover
Is Mei EVER happy though ? She looks in constant pain, like she's permanently walking on a broken foot or something. Can't she smile at Yuzu and be in a good mood at least once in a while ? She doesn't have the pressure to succeed you father/daddy issues anymore right ? What's the damn problem ?

Dex-chan lover
I just realized I got distracted in chapter 2's comment section and forgot what I meant to say then. But, well. They told their parents they want to date. Now they live together again and sleep in the same bed every night.

Meanwhile, the mom is just over there like "Yep, that's why I bought them a bed for two in the first place. This is my fetish." She seems more like a shipper than a parent in some of these interactions.

Users who are viewing this thread