Citrus + - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Why she should want the old rules to return, if she has a really close friend / probably a girlfriend herself?

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, I'm super confused with this chapter. Like, Miyabi's acting was just way too innocent to seem like she was planning something to begin with. Also what was Matsuri supposed to do to her to trigger student council girl so much? I didn't understand shit tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Sayaka be like “yes i’m gay, yes i’m homophobic. we exist”. She was also so fast to throw hands yet she acts all high and mighty wanting to bring the old rules back. Bitch you would be expelled first thing for hitting other students. Can’t wait till Mei sees Yuzu’s bruise, hope she at least suspends Sayaka for a few days.

I think she is just struggling with her romantic feelings and wants things to go back to the way they were before. When it was simpler and things made sense.

Not realising that it wouldn't change anything for her.

Dex-chan lover
Someone notice the art style degradation?

I felt like Saboru Uta losing passion when making it.

Their face and hair feels really off although it seems normal even on the prequel.

I hope I am wrong though

@Xaelath Let me assure you, the low-quality art this month (even though I personally don't see it) isn't a result of Saburouta losing passion. Manga crunch time is Japan is very unforgiving; one month to get 42 pages out isn't as easy as it sounds. Besides, she always goes back to touch up the art for the physical volume releases, which look positively gorgeous.

On that note, if you go back to the original Citrus, some of the digital versions of the chapters look awful in comparison to the volume release (Chapter 29 is a perfect example).

Dex-chan lover
Matsuri is still by far the most absolutely entertaining character in this.

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOO THE BENTO!!! IT DID NOTHING WRONG!!!! It didn't deserve this!!!

(ed. Bento-chan has her own panic bubble on pg. 35)

Dex-chan lover
@G-man672 really?
I have the digital, just haven't checked it out from library. I thought there was not much of a difference.

Dex-chan lover
This felt so tense and claustrophobic, it makes me miss that little bit of fluff we finally had in chapter 8 all the more. It's kinda hard to take threats to the main couple seriously when Mei and Yuzu litteraly NEVER spend any happy time together to begin with.

Why not just tell her she's your step sister and leave it like that? Dumb drama.

Dex-chan lover
Ai-chan went to all girls school too, and it's true that there were a lot of lesbian couples. But not all the students are lesbians! Even the lesbian couples weren't always made up of real lesbians

Users who are viewing this thread