Citrus + - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - June 30th

i was really looking forward to the next chapter, please keep up with uploads, bless you! :)

Fed-Kun's army
HARUMIN GETS IT DONE!!

I always had this image that Harumin was a strong friend that was always there to help you, but I love this new look we get to see into her character, where Harumin actively tries to help but isn't so confident in herself to the point of thinking she's not really helping a lot.

I think what makes her character so lovable is how empathetic she is, Harumin FTW!!

And I mean, we ought to see the secondary Characters troubles since Yuzu and Mei already got most of their crisis resolved.

Thank you so much for the chapter, can't to read the next one πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

I'm looking forward for the next chapter. I had a feeling that Harumin would be able to help Matsuri ever since the she was frantic for Yuzu before the incident.

Also YuzuMei looks is so beautiful with their outfits and the necklaces of their ring.

Finally a new chapter! This arc is getting interesting now. Can't wait for the next update. Thanks for this translation!

Dex-chan lover
so does that mean they finally bout to get together? (Harumi x Matsuri)

things have been going that way for the longest now so pretty obvious that thats where things are going

nonetheless next ch should be very interesting

Aggregator gang
harumi... holy crap girl, that first outfit was FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
Mei in gyaru mode, be still my heart😍 Also Harumin in them hot shorts would have been weaponized sexy, way too dangerous!

Fed-Kun's army
Leave it to Harumin to eclipse every other other girl in the manga in sex appeal out of the blue.

Edit: but as Mei fan, I simply CANNOT let page 8 slide. CUUUUUUTE!

Man, and I thought Harumi would really take the siscon path... I guess not...

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread