Citrus + - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.5 - July 19th

Dex-chan lover
I keep saying it but... Mei still is the cutest when she express her truth feelings. I mean, blushing about exchanging crepe bites...
Tho Yuzu was already thinking of another type of desert before she came to her senses.
Mei wasnt wearing the ring during this chapter so who knows when it gone missing. Would expect the klutzy Yuzu to lose it but not Mei.
But ngl, if there is something that bugs me in the story is the fact Mei decided to keep the school. Was really hopping to see a more lax Mei at this point.

Dex-chan lover
I get that it's a SoL spin, but this chapter still seems extremely uneventful, considering the length. I don't think that's the pacing a monthly manga should follow. No noticeable change in interactions between Harumi and Matsuri feels like a bit of a waste, but I suppose that's not the focus of this chapter. Potential ring drama feels forced, but if it pushes Mei further out of her shell, then it's all good.

Dex-chan lover
Really really nice chapter, fun as hell too lo/ and seeing Yuzu's many faces was cute too.

When they were all walking together....could that be a hint of the true ships?! who knows.... idk ... But I would love if Drilss could have a Gf too

Dex-chan lover
We get so little actual Mei x Yuzu fluff that every chapter where it's just the two of them being happy together gets an automatic 10 out of 10 in my book 😅 That was really fun, I'd take a LOT more of this . Also, is this the long awaited awakening of Yuzu's libido ? Will she make a Koito Yuu type move ? 😵😵

Fed-Kun's army
aahh..feels good to see the main ship again.Yuzu x Mei..its been so long..i miss theeeemmmmmm...feels like forever..
missing ring,Mei..? xD..

Matsuri's always the best girl for me though..love her naughtiness..
+10 to those cute faces of Mei and Yuzu on this one...afff

Fed-Kun's army
As usual, every single being in Japan (male or female) notices how Mei's the hottest thing ever.

Ah this reminds me.

I'm taking university entrance exams tomorrow.

And I'm grossly underprepared.

I'm on the path to ruin my life and I'm going full steam ahead.

Dex-chan lover
OK, obligatory drama (ring-losing dept) aside, that last blush was definitely about the hickey-on-the-inner-arm thing.

Mei being more talkative and sentimental is really cute to see, love seeing her warm up as things progress.

Users who are viewing this thread