Citrus

After reading this i gotta say.. i expected something better. i think im gonna read girl friends to get back in a good mood

Artistically speaking (which is a BIG part of what I care when I read manga), this is phenomenal, next level shit. Story-wise...? Eeeeh expected more, it's not super original, but it could've been better, and it went pretty lame in the last few chapters. Just for the art this gets a 7.

holy fucking shit!!!! this is by far the worst yuri manga I have ever read. Why tf is shitty ass manga so popular? I didn't expect much but I am still disappointed. Wow just wow

The ending was terrible. The story was meh, and the characters were meh to begin with. Some characters do really weird unrealistic things that you expect to be explained later but aren't, and they're actually just weird. Some chapters are great but still weird, other chapters are godawful. Also weird that they're step-siblings and that that never becomes a problem later, literally everyone supports them. The art is fantastic though.

7/10 not terrible. The characters were unlikable except for Yuzu, the story is OK but the end could've been better.
compared to bloom into you or crescent moon and doughnuts this story is mediocre at best..

In all honesty, the majority of this series is so painful to read, I give a it a 6-8/10 depending on my mental state for the next 2 hours.

Jesus I've seen fanfic written by 12 year olds that have better stories than this. Them being step siblings isn't even the worst part, the worst part is all of the unnecessary melodrama and reverse deus ex machina where a new story element is thrown in for drama. And what pisses me off most is that if the author wanted drama they could have used the fact that they're stepsisters to create much more interesting drama that didn't want to make the readers pull their hair out.
The fact that Mei goes from "I don't want to talk to you ever again" to "Let's get back together for the 763rd time" in like 5 seconds just left me bewildered, Has the author ever even interacted with another human before, because no one fucking acts like this.
0/10, not worth the electricity required to run my laptop for me to read this pile of crap

Group Leader
@opkijtufgryedrfytg i dropped this after like, 7 chapters so wait, you're telling me that the words: "yo, you're sisters, maybe you shouldn't date each other" has never popped up once even though that is actually a topic that anyone who witnesses this relationship should bring up... what

Really good. Surely among my top 5 yuri mangas.

The only critique i have is
When does Mei finally thaw? I never once saw such an icecold main character in a shoujo ai manga. All she does is looking depressed, what makes her somewhat unlikeable. Yuzu really deserves something better. I really hope Mei gets to the point where she has some kind of personal trait change. Characters usually change during the story. Mei never changed. Looks depressed since chapter 1, still looks depressed in the latest Citrus+ chapter.

Also, the ending with the marriage felt rushed. Luckily the sequel takes place before that final. Hopefully the author comes up with a better ending in C+.

Fed-Kun's army
I’ve only watched 1 1/2 episodes of the anime, so I’m not up for reading it either. If anyone could give me a good reason to read this, please tell me. I don’t want to waste my time reading something that might be just as bad as the anime I just dumped.

Users who are viewing this thread