Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Ch. 23.1 - Dating Etiquette

Dex-chan lover
No, his girlfriend is per definition not the titular friend. He is friends with the blonde girl, lovers with the black one.
This also checks out, since the blonde girl is drawn less cute than the fmc.
His girlfriend is number two. The very first chapter calls her out as the second heroine in the opening. It also says, "Amami, the cutest girl in class, and Asanagi, the second cutest girl." Blondie's number one, and Umi's number two.

The premise of the story is that MC and Umi become friends. That they get together later isn't part of that definition. His eventual girlfriend is the titular friend.

I also disagree with Yuu being drawn as less cute.

Dex-chan lover
His girlfriend is number two. The very first chapter calls her out as the second heroine in the opening. It also says, "Amami, the cutest girl in class, and Asanagi, the second cutest girl." Blondie's number one, and Umi's number two.

The premise of the story is that MC and Umi become friends. That they get together later isn't part of that definition. His eventual girlfriend is the titular friend.

I also disagree with Yuu being drawn as less cute.
No. Read the title. It says his friend is number 2, not his lover.

And if you disagree about how they are drawn, they you are simply not as much into blushes as I am~

Dex-chan lover
No. Read the title. It says his friend is number 2, not his lover.
No. Read the first chapter. It says out who's who. I quoted that.

In addition, being a friend does not preclude you from being a lover. The title also generally reflects the premise, not the situation partially into the story, unless it's a static situation (which this isn't).

Supporter
Thanks for the new chapter!

Umi, please don't provoke Maki's inner-pervert self :LOL:
Not A Spoiler: She's a bigger perv than he is. Which is saying something. She didn't exactly have him stand at ass-level to protect her. Not entirely, anyway. She will eventually get so frantically worked up over their long-delayed first time that she's willing to have it outdoors on the side of a hill in broad daylight just to get some relief.

Dex-chan lover
Not A Spoiler: She's a bigger perv than he is. Which is saying something. She didn't exactly have him stand at ass-level to protect her. Not entirely, anyway. She will eventually get so frantically worked up over their long-delayed first time that she's willing to have it outdoors on the side of a hill in broad daylight just to get some relief.
Yeah I actually accidentally read some parts of the future chapters from the WN. Dunno how it will be adapted to the manga though :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Just what the hell with this cute creatures...
:worry:

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Dex-chan lover
No. Read the first chapter. It says out who's who. I quoted that.

In addition, being a friend does not preclude you from being a lover. The title also generally reflects the premise, not the situation partially into the story, unless it's a static situation (which this isn't).
But the title is static. And its job is to be more informative of the story, than even the 1st chapter is~

Dex-chan lover
But the title is static. And its job is to be more informative of the story, than even the 1st chapter is~
No, the job of the title is to catch the readers' interest. There's no part of the definition that says it has to actually define or inform the plot. There are tons of stories out there with a title that's at most just evocative. And as I said, there's nothing that says a friend can't also become a lover, so even if the title was descriptive, it still wouldn't mean what you claim it means.

What you're saying is that the actual text in the manga is flat out wrong. It explicitly and literally says that your interpretation is wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Yes! This! This is what I need now. Pure sweet absolutely adorable....god I'm so lonely xDD

Contributor
She's dressed so well he was stunned and unable to greet her back. Cute. More importantly, this is a true private date with no third wheels around, finally. I guess this is the first official date? Although that means little to me when they've been unofficially going out on dates already. Hell, their weekly Friday sessions count as a (home) date in my book!

"Honestly, I was captivated by you."
My man! :chad:

I agree with her decision to put on tights. She deserves better than to have exposed legs when it's unreasonably cold... I like that this was actually addressed and not glossed over like how often schoolgirls in short skirts go out in the cold in anime and manga as if they had leg-warming magic available.

(Almost) Boyfriend duties! Protect her from getting seen if her skirt flips, but that also means he's the first to get a look if that happens, lol. Geez, just date for real already; They're boyfriend-girlfriend in all but name by now. Just inject more of this sweetness straight into my veins.

No, don't hold yourselves back on Christmas. The ghost of Abe might even come out if you hold back.

Users who are viewing this thread