Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Ch. 24.1 - Relief and Excitement

Dex-chan lover
The "yet" arc will be a while in getting here. Gotta get through the Christmas arc, the finals arc, the class-change arc and the interminable (true) and widely-loathed (though not by me) basketball arc before that all starts with the onsen arc.

(If y'all think this should be spoilerized, just gimme a heads-up.)
oh lol I think I wasn't clear, I meant until their weird limbo relationship gets resolved and what happens in your first spoilered reply to me happens. That sounds like a really good arc and idk if I have the patience to wait for the manga

Supporter
oh lol I think I wasn't clear, I meant until their weird limbo relationship gets resolved and what happens in your first spoilered reply to me happens. That sounds like a really good arc and idk if I have the patience to wait for the manga
That, we're already into, and it should pick up its pace with the next release (presuming the manga doesn't stretch out the date unreasonably; an event at the end will really begin to move things forward).

Dex-chan lover
Enough with this cockteasing bs... FUCKEN DATE, I AM UP TO HERE WITH THESE SHENANIGANS!

Users who are viewing this thread