Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Kindred Spirits

Dex-chan lover
You already have a friennda. Ah but you have never had male friend; or maybe you've never had a friend that shares your hobbies?

Supporter
Well, this feels like a bit of a pickle situation...

On one hand, I can certainly appreciate someone going back over with the volume versions for cleaner their cleaner art; but I also don't think using someone else's work without approval is the best way to go about it.

But I also know that you're not doing it with any form of malice, so it ends up muddling my judgment when trying to assess purely on the merits of using previously released materials.

Dex-chan lover
yeah idk about using someone elses translations without indicating if you had permission or not, just leaves a bad taste tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I never noticed how fuzzy the original uploads were in comparison, but I like how you're giving all credit to the original group. I would probably go and ask the group if you could however.

Dex-chan lover
@ReverieTea thank you so much for your kind thoughts and absolutely marvellous job at cleaning and presenting this series in the best you can! And thank you Dogeroi and Finest for the amazing translation!

Dex-chan lover
Do you think the original scanlation was done with the mangaka and publishers approval? Why do we get to have a moral high ground all of a sudden when it comes to piracy politics?
I mean people don't like snipers either, and there's technically no reason to not snipe if you've got a translation ready. But common decency tends to win out in those instances.

Have you tried asking the original scanlators to help them? If you're willing to invest your free time and are serious about it you could work with them.

Have you tried asking the original scanlators to help them? If you're willing to invest your free time and are serious about it you could work with them.
I tried searching for a way to contact them, but haven't found any way to do so. I also feel like joining a scanlation team would be a bit stressful, since I'm not exactly a professional typesetter, and I also want the freedom to be able to typeset this manga at my own pace.

Users who are viewing this thread