Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.1 - Even If It's a Cold Winter...

Dex-chan lover
OH MY GOSH. THEY ARE REALLY CUTE AF. wish this moment happen to me someday 🥲

Supporter
At least he decided to confess albeit it will be delayed a bit but it is still progress that I approve of. Great moment of lewd hand holding so heads up for those who are of the faint of heart. Thanks for the chapter.
It won't be as delayed as you might think.

Supporter
With them on the verge of actually dating, I hope the series doesn't end soon and goes into their relationship proper. Those are the best kinds of romance mangas imo
The WN is already well into the following autumn. Lack of material to adapt will not be the cause of the axe falling.

Dex-chan lover
Now hold on, he actually realized what Umi meant by her cold comment and followed through? Is that legal?

Dex-chan lover
Must be really nice to confess to someone whose basically already confessed to you 😂

Contributor
You have a friend? My boy, you have a GIRLfriend in waiting.

"not a couple yet"
"yet"
AAAAAAAA :notlikethis:

But at least he knows what direction he's supposed to go, he actually wants to say yes and he actually tried to set a concrete date for a confession. My boy is trying to do things his own way, at his own pace. But that might've backfired on him if Umi really isn't available on Xmas Eve.

Just confess already! Learn from Umi, she can casually drop a love confession bomb without setting formal dates or anything.
Shouldn't keep her waiting for too long, might be rude even, because it doesn't quite honor the resolve she did to tell him she loves him.

Users who are viewing this thread