Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Vol. 4 Ch. 21.1 - How to Start a Friendship

Dex-chan lover
He will have many, many more shots.

He will take none of them.
Seki’s problem is why romcom protag are always never in sport club. They will always either not in any club activity (free to move from one girl to another) or in some kind of cultural club where there’s no need for training the same thing everyday until you get it perfect.

Difficult for Seki though. He came in carrying baggage, he already likes Yuu.
Even if he approach her pretending to just be friend, the wish is still there. And romcom heroines usually got assassin-level skill to detect when people are looking at them or trying to hide their intention.
Risky move, but blowing it like this so there’s nothing to hide, and then restart again with lower expectation might works better to at least be friend. Yuu would be less cautious because she already delivered her answer, so no worry of one day your “friend” suddenly confessed.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I never understood how someone could confess to another person they don't know and expect a positive outcome. :facepalm:

Supporter
I never understood how someone could confess to another person they don't know and expect a positive outcome. :facepalm:
Seki's been part of her more casual friend-group for some time (in the novel, he's the only male member present for the game-center incident). He's no stranger, though she didn't notice his true feelings at all.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man the art is super cute for the series. I had seen on MAL that it had gotten popularity in a poll where Umi had been high lighted. Do hope we end up getting an anime of it, cause it's damn funny and good so far.
I just noticed that there are two Umi Asanagi entries at MAL. The earlier one (218935) is linked to the manga and the LN, while the later one (243249) is linked to the manga and the anime.

I submitted an edit request for one of them with the two IDs and asked for them to be merged.

https://myanimelist.net/character/218935/Umi_Asanagi
https://myanimelist.net/character/243249/Umi_Asanagi

Dex-chan lover

Users who are viewing this thread