Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
@Linnette: From spoiler I read elsewhere
He is basically one of those bullied kid who when she gave him a handkerchief out of pity/kindness, mistaken it as her having feelings for him and started stalking her, eventually resulting in her becoming afraid of men (except her dad, and eventually MC)

And he is going to get possessed by the fallen god.

Dex-chan lover
Would be pretty awesome if it turned out the "evil god" was a pretty cool dude, given the kind of asshole the not evil god was.

haha the other heroes are just having a grand time chilling not getting that sweet xp meanwhile our mc is already almost god level from sleeping all day

Aggregator gang
I remember stopping reading the WN at this point... ah~ old memories are coming back to me.

Group Leader
I don't give a fuck about ten-or whatever it is, i want more story about MC not some weakling handsome classmates.
Btw who's that Shinji?

Dex-chan lover
i didnt expect to actually see the other kids but i guess theres literally no plot happening so they had to show something new

Dex-chan lover
He's going to kill the Evil God, then he's going to become a God himself, then add the main goddess in the upper-realm of gods to his harem, kill the Demon Lord, give the girls in his harem immortality, and live in his pocket-dimension for the rest of eternity because he's the Gary Stu-est MC ever.

Dex-chan lover
@mismarca Me too. Glad I stopped reading the novel because it's on hiatus right now. The same with Maou-sama Retry, the cliffhanger is real.

I had to read twice and revisit the last chapter ones to make sense of what's going on in this chapter. lol

Dex-chan lover
@NotALewdGuy I was being sarcastic...

But still got a warning, lmao. The plot of this manga is subpar at best, and I wouldn't be suprised one bit if the plot was actually that "kill X, add Y to the harem" type of linear. What a garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread