Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga - Ch. 29.2

Dex-chan lover
@Ncararc
I think you missed the point. He never wanted any of this in the first place. If he just was never made to be involved, then he wouldn't have to punch him in the first place. The powers are "useless" if the god was competent at his job, because they are not needed in that world. Nor can they just casually be used without causing some major uproar that he then needs to wipe the memories of everyone in the city. He only really uses them to clean up after the shitty god anyways, so they are "useless" as their existence itself is what gives them their use. It is like trying to clean up your dirty footprints while still wearing shoes covered in mud.

Dex-chan lover
"It's ok to play in the abandoned god island, right?"
"Yeah, it's fine!"
Narrator: It was not fine.

Fed-Kun's army
U S E L E S S S K I L L S

Is this man an idiot?

He should be thankful, and go give that god a nice good thank you punch to his face.

Dex-chan lover
It's a shounen rule that you can't be friends until you punch each other in the face at least once.

female enemy > fought her > bcme his girl .

wooaahh, itss so surprising, i dont see that coming, oohhh actually shes best waifu , i dont know that , sooo surprising 😶 tge former enemh bcome best waifu oohh 🙄

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I think that's exactly what Bethany should have done in Dogma.

Dex-chan lover
Some island containing underage deus ex machina. Strike the Blood plot right here bros.

Users who are viewing this thread