Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga - Ch. 28

Double-page supporter
Skip this chapter
It's got nothing to do with anything
Waste of drawing space
Let other artists use your space if you're gonna draw filler

was about to report the chapter as being false but it just turns out its the other classmates which have no reason to be in the story

Group Leader
? :D XD Please dont get the black haired bitch up to your harem mc... Btw i dont like harems, they are not wholesome.

Double-page supporter
I feel sad for the mangaka that had to bother drawing these completely useless pages

Lol I forgot about the class that was isekaid.

Let's be honest they're not very interesting hence why I forgot about them

well that was a waste of a chapter...
even they would
be send back to kill our MC...like "Bariq129" said...

I forgot about them lol, and i don't really care about them cuz i don't really like when they show up tbh

Double-page supporter
Since I don't read the original novel, so, I don't know it was already this show pace or it is just the manga adaptation that's slow (just like Arifure) but this is just getting more and more boring. I don't even know whats the point of this story anymore.

It started with the interesting ideas but now it turned into a generic boring Isekai. This chapter, for example, is seriously pointless since these characters have been ignored for very long time -- to the point that I thought they have nothing to do with the story anymore. But why introducing them now? I don't think anyone cares about them anymore at this point.

Dex-chan lover
@Meido His classmates that got teleported while he stuck around. Aka character that we know or care absolutely nothing about.

Double-page supporter
I had to go and read the last chapter to know what isekai I was reading lol

I almost forget about our MC's classmates who transported to isekai world. I prefer MC's story in his real world because it's more epic and entertaining

Users who are viewing this thread