Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga - Ch. 28

While they are working their asses off that one dude that is left behind is more powerful than them and is almost close to being a god. I really feel bad for them, they got iseka'd yet they are beaten by the dude who didn't even follow them. Well I hope he teleports himself to where his classmate is and flex on them....

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, these guys. Forgot about them. Tenjou looks like a girl. Princess (as usual) is super sus.

Dex-chan lover
@Xeredge: As far as i remember regarding the Princess (its been a few years since i last read the Novel), she
isn't really suspicious in the evil sense (if that's what you meant by "sus"). While she does talk/act like a goody-two-shoes in front of Tenjouin, she is actually like a love-predator type of person, who would do anything to get the person she likes (though she isn't on a Yandere level, and actually sees Miki as a Love Rival and even is accepting if Tenjouin goes the harem route, though Miki wants monogamy route only and doesn't want anyone else to go after Tenjouin).

Dex-chan lover
I get that it's a manga adaptation, and it needs to alternate with what's happening with the summoned crowd

but it's been too long, I don't remember or care about these characters.

Users who are viewing this thread