Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
@givemersspls

Ah, do give your own post a look. The dumbassery began with you.

BTW, it's called having principles, knowing how to stand up for yourself, and not giving in to bullies. That kinda thing.

I'd say more, but it's pointless, ne?

Fed-Kun's army
@givemersspls

Hahahahaha. You don't even realize what you're saying, and you're calling other people stupid. Oh well. I expected nothing less.

Bye bye

Aggregator gang
@(givemersspls) Firstly, a smaller classes does not necessarily mean it is better. Secondly, when an agent of a mass kidnapper who messed up your biology, caused all sorts of problems for a year and more, and also sent monsters comes for you, the only sane, logical, UNdumb response is to show the middle finger. I mean seriously, this is a being who took children away against their will, do you have any idea the effect it had on their families? And what about the children, what if they were hurt or killed or worse? So ya, I suppose the MC was a dumbass for not showing the middle finger, but that's probably because it is not allowed by the editor.

@givemersspls I don't see why having a large class is bad, don't forget that the japanese teach in a completely different way, with the first years just for morals and orderly behavior creating an environment where teachers can focus on problems and gifted children (such as bullying or just stupidity).

Angel's logic is kinda dumb...

>needs to take person away
>person refuses
>casts annihilation magic on person

I can see a kidnap in the future, also since mc is so OP I can also see him creating a magic to freely move between worlds and letting the other one to rot bc they didn't ask politely xD

You kust gotta love his attitude, he won't compromise his way of living no matter waht (also if the touch the imouto they are gonna be sooooooooooooooo dead that a new word would need to be use)

Double-page supporter
If he let them move him to the other world, what would happen if Metron accidentally lets another dragon slip? That should be good enough reason to not go.

Dex-chan lover
All these people talking about education I just wanna see the Mc fuck his dick craved step sister 😋

@kronix
ZD7W1e4.png

Mc can teleport already not much of a stretch that he could figure out how to jump between worlds.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank You for the translation. There are just a few mistakes when You missed some words Like "to" or "You", but the meaning can still be understood.

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls Why should he have to explain shit? If I ask someone for a favor and they say no, that's the end of the conversation; I don't insist that they help me despite me offering them absolutely no incentive to do so beyond "I'll leave you alone if you do" and I certainly don't resort to violence when they refuse. Because that's exactly how this chapter went.

Lina wants Yato to come with her to the other world and Yato asks why now; after hearing that the recent monster problem is directly because Metron fucked up and decided to send them in Yato's general direction (because there's no way that sending monsters after the guy you want to recruit could possibly backfire, right?), he tells Lina that it's their problem and they should fix it themselves, so he's not going anywhere. Lina then tries to intimidate him into changing his mind and, when that doesn't work, tries to beat him into submission and, when that doesn't work, effectively tries to murder him.

So, yeah, uh, where's the incentive to help them again?

Dex-chan lover
aaaw i was hoping for an actual fight scene...but i guess at this point it's about as fun as a LV100 beat a Poring

Good alpha Mc! I like him so much. He knows what he wants and is very decisive. I love MCs that are strong minded like this.

I hate pushover mcs from other isekais. They are big beta virgins easily persuaded by the puss

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls That'd be fine... If you want to treat your readers like blithering morons with the reading comprehension of a 4-year old. I think Yato's character has been established well enough by now that that's fully unnecessary; I mean, his response to his entire class literally vanishing in front of him was to go back to sleep. He did the same thing when terrorists showed up at his school, guns blazing. It's pretty obvious that the internal monologue you want from him would be "Eh... That's bothersome, so no".

So what's in it for them if he does help them? Sure, he could probably pop over to the other world, nuke the demon king into oblivion, and be back home before lunch, but beyond these absolute incompetent fuckwits leaving him alone (which could just as easily be solved by murdering them, too, mind you), what's he get in return? The satisfaction of saving people? This ain't that kinda manga, bruv. Yato isn't one of those mindless, slavish martyrs of a protagonist that will drop their entire lives at the drop of a hat because people need help, which honestly, should have been fully obvious if you've read the series up to this point.

Dex-chan lover
so a sleeping hero becomes stronger than a large number acual doing training or something? haha. the new world should have taken the angel-type then, if she was meant to be stronger than the MC, why not let her train them.

@givemersspls There is nothing like good or bad in it. just a matter of efficiency. I've been there as a student, and have experienced teach in one for 2 years. no problem whatsoever as a student (more competition the better), as for teaching in it, it's kinda tricky because you have more individuals to pay attention to, but it just need a little more effort and concentration.
It even easier for teachers in Japan with their merit based educational system I think.

Most cases when they (students) have problem to learn in class with many students just they didn't come to class to learn but to seek for attention, and struggle when they don't got enough of it.

Users who are viewing this thread