Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Watched so many incest hantai that this doesn't even faze me anymore. The only thing that bothered my is that this was just too long for no reason without any plot development, they look good together thou.

Fed-Kun's army
So apparently they arent blood related so why is everyone bitching about incest? Same with Eromanga Sensei, they were step siblings for like, a couple months, yet everyone was disgusted by the incest for some unknown reason

Dex-chan lover
All this talk on incest and I'm more bothered by the lazy stretch of the woman on page 20.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
a true brother will always make an awesome description when their sister asks how they look.
well, not as positive as this guy but all the same

Dex-chan lover
this author knows what's up. He knows imouto is best girl and will not stop her from thanking him in bed, i mean, going on dates, i mean, giving lap pillows, i mean, getting jealous for each other... *cough* *cough*
7wHNdE2.png

Dex-chan lover
Omg, I think I just realized why douchebags hitting on your sister/gf/love interest is such a common trope.

It's a RANDOM ENCOUNTER like in JRPGs!

Double-page supporter
I think she looked nice ina skirt.. not a fan of the jeans... but hey, what do I know. im just a perv <.<

@Reshfan ahh a fellow man of my culture.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrLL96P1vYA

Users who are viewing this thread