Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
why author you make this trashy chapter -.- is japan so deprived that you have to put incest to sell manga ? gawd...

@DarkLordAlfie
Previously it was a twist on the Isekai genre where our MC got the op god powers, but was left behind when his class was taken to save the world. The only wizard in modern day Japan.
This last chapter had nothing to do with the previous plot in any way, and seems to be here just for the siscons.

Damn. And here I was hoping for like, a cool support type sister/brother pair. Hello incest.

Dex-chan lover
Man, this manga has gone so far off the rails that it's flat out driving on the highway now.
Remember when this was about a mis-summoned hero who was far enough outside the magic circle to not get teleported but close enough to get the op powers that he used to secretly help the police and shit? No? Well apparently neither does the author anymore.
Now it's just straight up implied incest, which, for those of us who actually have siblings, is pretty fucking disgusting.
But I'm not here to debate sociopolitics.
I gave this a chance, time to drop it I think, unless the magically find the storyline again next chapter.

Group Leader
Both her and Miyuki love their elder brother. Although, I wonder why I feel like cheering on Mahouka while dropping this manga at the same time.

Aggregator gang
Karen: how do I look?
Oniisan: hmmmm you look great.
Karen: that's all???
Oniisan: begins full praising mode
Karen (edit): ehhhmmm, sorry what did you say before?
Oniisan: you look great.
Karen: excellent!!

Fed-Kun's army
Uhm, to be sure. They're cousins right?
If yes that's not considered incest, I think.

Read the ln so spoilers
they aren't related by blood if I remember right been a long time since I read it had it on hold for long

Da fuq - dropped
THIS HAD SUCH A FUN BASIS OF A STORY AND IT JUST WENT SHIET SO FAST

STOPO WITH THIS SHIET JAPAN PLS

@kaeldy its the same cop out they use whenever they want to make incest less creepy. But it doesn't matter.
They were raised as siblings, it's still not ok.

Dex-chan lover
idk why u guys are freaking out about this tbh, i mean while i personally am not attracted to my family, theres really no reason to discriminate against incest aside from genetic issues (adoption is your friend). i mean is it because you find it difficult to self insert or something?

Double-page supporter
@banjomarx Don't worry, when they run out of "better" things to read, they'll be more willing to ignore certain tropes, it's inevitable.

Users who are viewing this thread