Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

@Gambino No, I'm not (yet, lol, well, I'm still not thinking that far about my future, marriage that is).
I just remember some discussions from my community about this topic.

Double-page supporter
@ventisca It's the next logical step after gay marriage, and I also personally believe that when enough polyamorous couples exist, there will be a movement to legalize it, and the opposition(if there is one when it happens) won't win, it's up to the individuals involved to decide what kind of relationship they want for themselves.

@gaigous Yes that's an identical situation. But probably it's still accepted and legalized if the idea is based onto something, be it freedom, science, tradition, religion, or any other reason albeit relatively not many people practicing it. (I know some places that do that)

@Drifter My thought too. xD
It's turned out to be school life, drama, harem romance, slice of life, magical-thing manga. lol
Still good tho.
Maybe after some chapters........

Double-page supporter
@ventisca Yeah, I think it being normalized is inevitable at this point, just that it will take time, I feel bad for the ones that can't live their lives the way they want without people reacting to it, outrage culture and all that jazz.

Little sister is better than the classmate...didn't know a day would come when i would say such a line ?

Fed-Kun's army
WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT LAST CHAPTER?! I WAS GOING TO DROP YOU BECAUSE OF THAT.

Fed-Kun's army
"We're actually step siblings, so it's no problem". Good reasoning imouto.

Dex-chan lover
The harem Cheat skill still effective even though his not transport to another world XD.

Power Uploader
Well, 'step-siblings' isn't right, as their parents aren't married. Since her parents are his (unspecified) relatives, 'cousins' is probably the most accurate term. Or if the blood relationship is real distant, perhaps 'foster siblings' would work best.

Users who are viewing this thread