Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
"Explosing Fist"
"I did it out of my own violation"

Someone needs a new proofreader.

Dex-chan lover
@Nolonar a proof reader can only get so much. Worst is when the proof reader is also the translator or close to it.

If he ran out of mana that quickly, even including the battle on earth, then he’s nowhere near as strong as I thought he was.

This story god(metron) seemed to be on the level of Death Mage who doesn't want a fourth time, Rodcorte( aka Rodidiot).

Metron doesn't want to handle the problem he had cause and so he sent it to the MC to deal with, and when the MC become too strong, let's kill him. Running away from his responsibility is one thing but making an idiotic choice...

Ah yes I am a smart god I will send out this singular angel and a dragon to kill this person that might one day threaten the gods so with all my intelligence let's not just invite him to fight with all the MANY many MANY other angels alongside myself. Because I am a smart god. Instead I'll just let him power up.

Double-page supporter
Hopefully, when he beats down the dragon, it turns into a loli and joins his harem.

Aggregator gang
Karatos and our mc could become close friend with the way thing.are going on.

Dex-chan lover
It's not a dragon. It has two hind legs, and no front legs or arms. That is a wyvern.

Dex-chan lover
If anything, I could say this is on par with Arifureta.

The artwork is great, no doubt.
But the details for the story is lacking; it's a bit too simple.

It needs more complexity and depth built into it for an action fantasy (Isekai) type manga.

The thing is, if you compare this to an open-world game; it feels so restricting to the main route.
The reason side quests exist is to give the player a leeway to explore the world.

All in all though, it's still pretty entertaining yet lacks imagination, a fuel to curiosity and something to make the reader "think"

To which, Plunderer is a nice example.. albeit, too much that it actually kind of gets predictable.

But hey, a nice read nevertheless.
Realized that it's far too tiring and stressful to complain, and honestly a burden; knowing that a dish that has already been served cannot always go perfectly to your tastes.

Anyone can have their cup of tea, so you do you in case you're reading this and getting tired of how it's going and congratulations if you made it this far without dropping :>

Users who are viewing this thread