Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga

@Anoon2323 very mediocre and cliche, a common trait for many japanese WN/LN save several really good ones.

I could deal with the short chapters if half of them were't focused on a cliched, terribly overused, and unpleasant, bullying sub plot that will likely amount to nothing.

Dex-chan lover
@Garlyle Agreed, but there is the slight chance that maybe baby sister gets powers to and beats the shit out of her bullies. But that's just my wishful thinking.

Dex-chan lover
How can it be so bad? It's just confusing, there is no distinction between flashbacks and present time...

I like the bullying and school manga part of this a lot more than the typical self-insert beating the living shi't out of everything, we've seen in almost any other isekai there is.

Also WHY are the chapters so short?

Why did it have to play things straight? This could have been a great shoujo comedy if it had stuck with Sayaka's POV and toned down the fan service. As is, it's like the manga equivalent of hard tack.

Dex-chan lover
Male Bullies cause Physical Damage
Female Bullies cause Mental Damage
IMO Female Bullies are the worst. There's that feeling of wanting to choke them. And dam it's short I can't wait!

Contributor
Don't tag this Isekai people. Isekai is for when the protagonist has gone to another world. Not when he's still in his original world.

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't matter if the MC went to another world or not. The plot goes around the fact all his classmates got isekai'd so that's enough of a reason

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't the genre be reverse isekai since fantasy monsters from another world are being summoned to Japan?

I am a sucker for side ponytail , ponytails in general and black long hair in general so follow ...

Users who are viewing this thread