Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga

Dex-chan lover
Incest is wincest, apparently. Here's to hoping they're not the blood-related type of siblings.

Contributor
It's an Isekai with people being summoned to another world and everything and the protagonist getting Isekai powers even if he himself isn't in that other world.

Dex-chan lover
Since its still involving trans-dimensional it is save to say this is isekai...anyway we still dont have bro-con/sis-con ?

Do we need a Reverse Isekai tag now? there are a couple of these now

@gaigous what? blood-related incest is wincest, any other kind is just trash tier

Dex-chan lover
@lolera222 I'm the garbage man, give me all the trash!

"Do we need a Reverse Isekai tag now? there are a couple of these now"

No, not really, people just need to accept nuance.

Contributor
Isekai doesn't equal fantasy. It just means the protagonist has gone to another world. It's not actually a genre. It's like saying male protagonist is a genre.

There are Isekai series where the character isn't going to a fantasy world, but a modern or sci-fi world. Reverse Isekai would be the protagonist returning from another world.

Otherwise, if you say this is Isekai, then anything where any character comes from another world (including demon antagonists and such) are Isekai too. Hell, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei features a bit about another world. So I guess that counts as Isekai now.

Consistent Definitions for the Win.

@aruseus493 but the MC isn't moving through worls, is the other world that's "leaking" or being summoned to this one, that's why i'm saying "reverse isekai" as this is the "other world" being traveled to

Contributor
@lolera222 I'd describe that as something like Inverse Isekai then. Cause Isekai is a trope defined by the act of the protagonist traveling to another world separate from his original. Reversing that would be the protagonist returning to his original world from another. If we invert the whole thing, then you'd have elements of another world entering the MC's.

Unless the MC ends up getting sent to the other world eventually, I don't see how this is an isekai. The closest thing to making it an Isekai are the few panels spent showing what's going on to the students in the other world, everything else is just your typical 'superhuman on earth getting invaded by demons' story. There have been many manga where the protag was gifted with superpowers to protect earth from demons and aliens from another dimension, yet those aren't isekai.

Dex-chan lover
Biamam has so many amazing projects, but this release rate is slowly killing me...

The novel always have a mini section depicting hilarious things, like "Man i'm the protag, where's my screentime" or "Is my position of mascot is being threatned?" Where did those gone? :/

This looked like a serious manga tbh, while the novel looked really laid back kind of novel

Users who are viewing this thread