Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga

Holy shit, that was the most interesting and complex chapter ever, Japan does it again 11/10!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
The initial appeal for me was the use of the isekai/cheat powers in the mundane world, but the world is quickly just fantasy with the equivalent of pocket dimensions using mind-wipes and restores.

I'll give it a few more chapters.

7/10 if im being nice but the true rating is like 6/10 its interesting but characters, and antagonists are all dog shit but its still entertaining

I was interested since isekai animes and manhwas are my favorite and the idea that he is left out and stayed in Earth but gained power was unique and refreshing so I gave it a chance. Although as soon as they introduced the sister, I started losing interest.
I get that people like to see a nice older brother that protects their little sister but does she really have to hold an affection towards her brother? I am tired of that kind of tropes. I have siblings too so it really made me very uncomfortable when she crept into his bed in the middle of the night. If my brother did that to me, I'd staple his eyes and detroit smash his temple with the stapler.
Well, at least the art is good. I won't lie the clothing designs are pretty easy on the eyes.
Other than that, the story is kinda disappointing.

its kinda sad that the isekai managed to produce only one manga that has what i was really hoping for as I started reading isekai
its pretty simple actually i want cool abilities and if possible that abilities are magic (ok yeah its a bit more complicated then that
cause the prota should be smart and the powers need to have logic in some way and not just it works cause magic )

ps: if someone knows good stuff in that direction pls tell me

I tried it because the premise hooked me. The entire story just devolves into a brother-sister incest plotline really quickly, which I don't like and has me really relating to how the protagonist wants to take a nap. A lot of the actual action happens off screen like with the terrorists and the protagonist has no interesting skills at all, there are hints of other things happening like how somebody with the police knows about the kid and he's getting ramen in exchange for saving the school, but they're dropped the instant that scene ends in favor of again the brother-sister incest plotline. I give it a B+ for the premise and an F- - for the actual implementation and following up on the hook of the story.

Fed-Kun's army
What kind of harem is this. Is it eyes for only one or every girl gets tapped?

Users who are viewing this thread