Class-goto Shuudan Teni Shimashita ga, ichiban Tsuyoi Ore wa Saijaku no Shounin ni Gisouchuu

Group Leader
Description:
I, Takuyama Aruto was summoned again in replay mode, keeping all of my past stats. This time, a large Hero’s Summoning was conducted which brought along the whole class. Sick of doing the job of a Hero, I hid my stats from the others and chose to become a merchant. But, I must have hidden my stats so well that our summoner thought I was trash and was casted aside. So, I decided to form a party with the three beauties in my class who were similarly thought to be useless (a Tsundere, a lolita and a meek girl)! But, it’s okay. I still have my Item Box and Item Shop. I’ll just have to make whatever it is I need! And so, I led a relaxed life in another world creating items DIY and hawking, but…… The Dragon Demon Lord and my past wife, a succubus comes knocking on my doorstep and seeking love. It seems that the transmigration this time is going to be troublesome yet again!

(pulled from the information link)

Group Leader
@animepig fair enough, i'm not gonna say this manga is great or that my translation is great, but someone's got to feed the isekai trashmen

Fed-Kun's army
@Taxingcorn117

Of course none that was directed towards you or your translation. It's description was so derivative of other isekai that I couldn't help but trash it

Contributor
OP Harem Isekai Protag gets Isekai'd again (with his entire class this time), hides double OP abilities for slow-life living, starts new harem with girls from the class and the harem from the first otherworld that followed him to this one.

How the hell can you get an isekai bingo without even reading a single chapter?

Dex-chan lover
@animepig oh so from Amano Megumi wa Sukidarake!, thanks man. The MC looks like some virgin beta so I stayed away of that one, but shes thick indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread