Class no Bocchi Gal wo Omochikaeri Shite Seisokei Bijin ni Shite Yatta Hanashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Another super chill chap, got to love the slow pace of this series.

Dex-chan lover
They are in a situation where MC can't make a move on her because it would be like taking advantage of her situation and FMC can't make a move on him because it would be like she is taking advantage of his kindness.

It would be a hella long ride if this was one of more popular LNs. (I don't know about its popularity, can someone please tell me about it)

I usually hate side couples but in this they really need a push from side couple to come together because they can't do anything on their own.

Dex-chan lover
They are in a situation where MC can't make a move on her because it would be like taking advantage of her situation and FMC can't make a move on him because it would be like she is taking advantage of his kindness.

It would be a hella long ride if this was one of more popular LNs. (I don't know about its popularity, can someone please tell me about it)

I usually hate side couples but in this they really need a push from side couple to come together because they can't do anything on their own.
It seems to me Aoi would be willing to enter a romantic relationship with Akira, if encouraged/pushed by Izumi. The dude himself seems too wishy-washy to do anything, even if pushed. I do understand his stance of not initiating it, in fear of it appearing like he's trying to take advantage of Aoi, but it's kind of a pitiful situation if they like each other, but some formality prevents anything from happening. I don't see how it would be a problem if Aoi tried to do it first. She would need to get through to the guy, though, which might not be easy.

Dex-chan lover
It seems to me Aoi would be willing to enter a romantic relationship with Akira, if encouraged/pushed by Izumi. The dude himself seems too wishy-washy to do anything, even if pushed. I do understand his stance of not initiating it, in fear of it appearing like he's trying to take advantage of Aoi, but it's kind of a pitiful situation if they like each other, but some formality prevents anything from happening. I don't see how it would be a problem if Aoi tried to do it first. She would need to get through to the guy, though, which might not be easy.
I think it might be partly bc he's more focused on making sure she can live her life after he transfer to another school ^^;

Dex-chan lover
i laughed when he imagined taking a bath with the other dude at the end there and just shakes his head in fear XD

Dex-chan lover
Did I do that thing where I forget details from previous chaps again... ? :fml:

I really need to get into the habit of re-reading stories which I have not seen in a while.

Need to refresh my dumb brain.
🤣🤣🤣 I would love to blame ya, however, degens the one uploading this so jus blame them. It'll make ya feel better

Dex-chan lover
glad to see an update for this series! it’s a slow burn , but a good one. is the last page from the LN or something?

Dex-chan lover
Did I do that thing where I forget details from previous chaps again... ? :fml:

I really need to get into the habit of re-reading stories which I have not seen in a while.

Need to refresh my dumb brain.
Don't feel bad its been 4 months. I don't remember any of this. I thought it it was the one with the abusive dad and the MC saves the girl on the roof.

Dex-chan lover
Aoi being the girl from his past is such a cliché but that makes her his childhood friend and I'm happy with that

Team Childhood friends forever !

Contributor
Hmph, so he himself hasn't realized the possibility that his first love from the past and Aoi could be the same girl.

Last time it was Eiji with the sound advice, now it's Izumi encouraging him regarding Aoi. He has a couple playing wingman for him! They're noticing things about Aoi that Akira is turning a blind eye to. But I don't know what's worse: being dense to love (i.e. being completely oblivious) or seeing the signs but actively resisting the possibility of love, which is what Akira is more like.

It'll probably take action from Aoi herself to sway him. To be fair though, there's this big elephant in the room that's most likely acting as the brakes for him even considering pursuing romance with Aoi...

The fact that he's moving away is a dark cloud hanging over the possibility of love developing for Akira and Aoi. If it ever happens, an LDR is very unlikely (very few manga I've seen even explore this, usually they don't... and in the handful that do it's at least 50-50 unsuccessful) so the best they could do is enjoy a brief youthful romance in the months before he leaves, then decide if going LDR is something they can handle.

Dex-chan lover
Ah so fluffin cute!
Thank you so much for continuing this!!

Users who are viewing this thread