Class no Bocchi Gal wo Omochikaeri Shite Seisokei Bijin ni Shite Yatta Hanashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, his little sister is a smart one. It’s refreshing to see.
It's especially refreshing cuz she isn't a brocon to an incestuous or even psychopathic degree, a trope I'm getting incredibly sick of cuz it's been popping up so much recently.... :huh:

Instead she seemed to realize Aoi has feelings and needs to be the one to say it cuz Akira isn't in a position to even consider the possibility of having feelings cuz if they weren't reciprocated it'd put Aoi in an impossible position. It's a shame Hiyori didn't point that out to her cuz the way she responded, it seems like Aoi feels completely unworthy of him and is trying to hide her feelings cuz of that.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, as he says here, he knows there's a time limit. It'd be kinda irresponsible to begin something that can't last, so he's been avoiding the topic consciously.
Someone should tell him it's meaningless. While it's realistic a high school kid might think changing schools is the end of the world as he knew it, anyone older could tell him otherwise. I bet he also has never asked his parents if, perhaps, he didn't need to move. It's not like he'd be moving to Europe or North America, either.

Double-page supporter
Thanks fur the chapter, nya~
Akira says that they don't have the time to think about a relationship but they certainly have time to take this little vacation, hmm?

Fed-Kun's army
W sister!
And I honestly think it's very mature of him to not force anything!

Contributor
Hiyori is a breath of fresh air for being this mature given she's only 14(?) and has better takes than her brother. She's even unfazed by the box of condoms or the idea her brother and his (potential girl)friend might be banging on the regular. She was also rightly worried when she learned they weren't dating. Cohabitation without the connection of a relationship is pretty abnormal, no matter how anyone spins it given they're not roommates at a share house.

Best of all she's not the brocon imouto stereotype so common nowadays in romcoms. It's tiring to see that archetype, it was funny when it first started showing up but now it's bad that it's practically a staple trope. At this rate she might get a bf (if she doesn't already have one) before Akira and Aoi start dating. Although she seems sensible enough not to do that before she's a little older. IIRC she's still a middle schooler after all.

A part of me is shouting that they should just give in and start dating already. But the cold hard reality has the specter of an LDR staring at them in the face. Something needs to be done about that if they actually resolve each other's emotional readiness part.

Users who are viewing this thread