Class no Bocchi Gal wo Omochikaeri Shite Seisokei Bijin ni Shite Yatta Hanashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
I love this chapter having a real conversation with mom about the thing that starts this story, making our casts here think.

Thank you for the sl!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Perhaps Aoi is incapable of shutting off her own feelings like the MC dude. Akira could do his best to help Aoi, for months, yet he's ready to transfer schools as planned, cutting the connection with Aoi as if nothing had ever happened between them. Maybe Aoi simply can't do it, even if her greatest desire is not to cause any more "trouble" for Akira. Of course Akira never considered it trouble. Maybe he didn't consider it trouble precisely because he can control his feelings to the point of removing Aoi from his life on a predetermined date, no questions asked.

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps Aoi is incapable of shutting off her own feelings like the MC dude. Akira could do his best to help Aoi, for months, yet he's ready to transfer schools as planned, cutting the connection with Aoi as if nothing had ever happened between them. Maybe Aoi simply can't do it, even if her greatest desire is not to cause any more "trouble" for Akira. Of course Akira never considered it trouble. Maybe he didn't consider it trouble precisely because he can control his feelings to the point of removing Aoi from his life on a predetermined date, no questions asked.
The thing with social connections is if you have reset them once, doing it again is easy. Given that Akira has transferred around a lot he is able to cut ties very easily.

Double-page supporter
Akira, a person who has gone through what Aoi has isn't going to shrug her shoulders and let go of you.
If you keep on this path, she is going to move in with your family as a live-in financee.
Looking forward to future arcs where they tutor her so she can transfer to his new school.

Thanks for the TL!

Contributor
See, his mother already knew. His poorly thought out lie was no match for the intuition of a mother in a romcom.

I like that she was emotionally intelligent enough to understand something was going on, for her son to be cohabiting with a girl who's a stranger to their family, and in the first place, sharp enough to notice something was amiss and went over to investigate. She quickly found out upon going through the house, and in the end she had him completely figured out.

I wonder how much of that conversation did Aoi hear through the door? There wasn't any straight up talk if he loved her, but her mother sounded supportive of the possibility he'd have feelings for her. She was warning him about him ignoring his feelings since he might end up regretting it.

Izumi is right, Aoi is also friends with her and Eiji, and these two aren't going anywhere unlike Akira.

Aoi's face on page 30 says she is at a crossroads, she was feeling antsy and seemed like she was struggling with the idea of whether to say something to him or not, and decided not to.

Yet later she crept into his room, likely regretting her decision to not say anything. To me, it seems she is very much in love with him now (sneaking into his bed wouldn't happen if she had no feelings for him) and perhaps at that time she wanted to say "don't leave" but knew that's the one thing she couldn't say...

The air is getting thick with romantic tension... I love it, keep going and don't de-escalate on us now. :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
The thing with social connections is if you have reset them once, doing it again is easy. Given that Akira has transferred around a lot he is able to cut ties very easily.
I wonder about that. His mother, at least, seemed to think otherwise, cautioning him against making a decision he would regret. It's possible Akira has never been in love with a girl before. Period. So, he wouldn't even know what he's dealing with. This time he certainly is trying his best to deny any romantic feelings. This would be quite a weird series if it was true.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing she's scared that he keeps casually bringing up how he's gonna move out once it's done, and she is starting to like him a little too much, but at the same time, she doesn't want to be seen as a selfish burden, for feeling sad over that part. She wants to stay with him, but is also grateful for trying to stabilize her life, so she probably isn't sure what to do without seeing herself as needy.

Yet later she crept into his room, likely regretting her decision to not say anything. To me, it seems she is very much in love with him now (sneaking into his bed wouldn't happen if she had no feelings for him) and perhaps at that time she wanted to say "don't leave" but knew that's the one thing she couldn't say...
Considering her past, even if she doesn't exactly love him, she could still be feeling extremely lonely, especially when thinking about him leaving.

Users who are viewing this thread