Class no Bocchi Gal wo Omochikaeri Shite Seisokei Bijin ni Shite Yatta Hanashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
He found his girl after all these years.

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
She probably needs more than just an umbrella. If Akira is not willing to give more, it's hard to see the point in looking for Aoi. In fact it's cruel to give her hope and then just say No can do. It will hurt Akira himself as well, before long, since he's a decent guy who cares about people.

Dex-chan lover
She probably needs more than just an umbrella. If Akira is not willing to give more, it's hard to see the point in looking for Aoi. In fact it's cruel to give her hope and then just say No can do. It will hurt Akira himself as well, before long, since he's a decent guy who cares about people.
You mean like giving her the D?

Dex-chan lover
Nothing inherently wrong with this chapter but ima be so real i absolutely hate the trope where the girl offers to have sex with the guy to repay her debt and then the guy is like oh no you dont have to do that and she's like "wow he's so nice i dont deserve him" because thats like the BARE minimum you should expect out of a man😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Nothing inherently wrong with this chapter but ima be so real i absolutely hate the trope where the girl offers to have sex with the guy to repay her debt and then the guy is like oh no you dont have to do that and she's like "wow he's so nice i dont deserve him" because thats like the BARE minimum you should expect out of a man😭😭😭
And there are two many guys that can't get over a bar that's lying on the ground.

Dex-chan lover
i can sense the progress coming... I'm sooo ready for them to date (i'm on hopium)
I wouldn’t get your hopes up. I haven’t read it but the source material has 7 volumes. Think we’ll be lucky if we get as far as blushing.

Dex-chan lover
if you mean changing the entire course of her life, correct peoples perception of her, gave her a place to stay with food and other necessities all for free as the bare minimum i would really hate to see what your expectations are

Dex-chan lover
if you mean changing the entire course of her life, correct peoples perception of her, gave her a place to stay with food and other necessities all for free as the bare minimum i would really hate to see what your expectations are
No bro i dont mean that. The bare minimum is respecting her as a human being. Like I said, nothing wrong with how the chapter played out, in fact i feel like it is somewhat realistic for a person who doesnt value themself to act that way, but I just personally don't like this kind of messaging because it kinda reinforces misogynistic stereotypes if that makes sense- even if its not trying to.

Dex-chan lover
had me a bit worried for a sec there, but next chapter should be very good now I hope to see a confession and maybe they started noticing being each other's first love there

Dex-chan lover
No bro i dont mean that. The bare minimum is respecting her as a human being. Like I said, nothing wrong with how the chapter played out, in fact i feel like it is somewhat realistic for a person who doesnt value themself to act that way, but I just personally don't like this kind of messaging because it kinda reinforces misogynistic stereotypes if that makes sense- even if its not trying to.
Do you even know the real world? Do you think than anyone would pass on this oportunity? Men and women alike always jump on this kind of oportunity without even thinking twice.

Also, WTF is misogynistic about taking care of a girl? with people like you one day it's going to be misogynistic for a man so save the life of a woman...

Users who are viewing this thread